NEW SHOW HAVE BEEN ADDED (24/12/08)

NEW SHOW HAVE BEEN ADDED (24/12/08)

• Privileged Season 1
  • John Adams Season 1
  • Crossing Jordan
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Wallander

SHOWS MOVED

The Dead Zone, Fringe, MythBusters, Saving Grace and About a Girl were moved to VIP shows zone.

COMING SOON

[ Last edited by bala at 12-24-2008 08:58 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It is not showing on my VIP home page no mater how many times i refresh it i can only see what has been added by opening 24 and hover over free shows strange problem

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

It take time-but you watch now I'm watch Crossing Jordan

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have got it now after refreshing about 15 times

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i told you it takes time

Is it christmas already? Not only did I get my Crossing Jordan but Wallander and John Adams too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holidays are saved. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :lol :lol :lol

John Adams was a mini series so this will be all that there is. The episodes are over an hour each.

It's Part 1 rather than Episode 1 and so on.

i have never heard of  wallander

I read all the Henning Mankell books and seen some German adaptation of his cases for a tv miniseries- but it will be interesting to see this English version. And John Adams, a friend saw it on tv and mentioned I'd sure enjoy it- and now I get to see it! Yay!

Reply 8#8 bala's post

based on best selling novels. Not bad but a bit on the dark and depressing side.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

yes reba.finaly.its a fun show.cant wait till its added

Reply 11#11 gyki98's post

didn't think you like that type of show?

I had a felling they would of been added today

Reply 12#12 bala's post

i like suspense,comedy and sometimes a show like this

what is REBA all about

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

It's a comedy starring Country Singer Reba McEntire. I've seen it a few times and it's a nice comedy. Silly funny.  This is from TV.com

Being a single mom in today's world is a daunting task. For Reba Hart (Reba McEntire), parenthood encompasses not only watching over three kids, but also keeping an eye on a son-in-law, a granddaughter, an ex-husband and an ex-husband's neurotic wife. 'Reba' began with the Hart family in the midst of a divorce as Texas soccer mom Reba watched her white-picket-fenced world collapse before her very eyes. Her dentist husband, Brock(Christopher Rich), left her after what she thought was 20 happy years of marriage for his impossibly perky and unfortunately pregnant dental hygienist, Barbra Jean (Melissa Peterman). The cherry on top of this bitter sundae was the pregnancy of Reba's then 17-year-old daughter Cheyenne (JoAnna Garcia) and her decision to marry her high school football star boyfriend, Van (Steve Howey). Rounding out the happy brood is teenage Kyra(Scarlett Pomers), who continues to greet puberty with venom, and son Jake (Mitch Holleman).

Wallander = Kenneth Branagh

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

sounds interesting

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

at least he does not play Shakespeare again!

Reply 19#19 Teachergirl's post

Lol, true

22 12
Thread