Thread
Printable Version

show updates ?

show updates ?

I was looking around and saw no threads about why the shows are not being updated. Well not there, i am sure its not from you but what is it ? the Strike ? still ? isn't that problem solved for a long time ? i thought i was :/

ANy news and reasons why they do not make shows will be apreciated, coz really, its been a full month without... well all...

Or is it because there are all finals ? and waiting for september ?
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

Reply 1#1 MrTouz's post

what are you talking about shows have been updated (this week)

City Homicide 2x01                  
Weeds 4x03                
In Plain Sight 1x05                
Doctor Who 4x12

Reply 1#1 MrTouz's post

Many shows have finished their seasons and therefore are not running at the moment )(Most shows are coming back in September).  If you can give  my the shows names I will tell you when it will next be on.

Ps If it Army Wives you are talking about then yes there is a delay and no I do not know when the episodes will be uploaded.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

i was not talking about any shows in particular, but just wondering... i mean i watch lots of shows :
The sheild,
chuck
heroes
prison break
greys anatomy
ncsi
dexter
house
niptuck
lost
numbers
kyle xy
jericho
smallville
Terminator (if you could look for this show.. i can't find anything about it :/)

i mean all i do everyday is work on a computer, its where i make my money, and i pass lots of time on it... so i basically watch movies, work, watch movies, work.. so i follow lots of things.. and now that there are no shows.. its just work work work

i found a new show i just finished LIFE, its really funny and cool !
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

Reply 4#4 MrTouz's post

Wow. If you truly spend a lot of time on computer, then I'm really surprised that you didn't think to check online for information on these shows and whats going on. I mean even if you google the show and search for listings you will at least come up with something. Most of the shows you mentioned have long completed their most recent seasons and are having a break, some have already aired the series finale(which means they are finished for good)and even some of the shows have been cancelled all together. For future reference, one of many sites you can check is www.epguides.com for show listings and dates.

Hope this helps and you really should start checking for all types of info online....it's all right at your fingertips

[ Last edited by LaveticusPrime at 7-7-2008 01:21 ]

Just look them all up on wikipedia.

Reply 4#4 MrTouz's post

Jericho was cancelled.  As for  Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it's last episode for the season aired in March.  It is set to return in September, as are most of the other shows on your list.  Lost & 24 don't start again until January.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread