Thread
Printable Version

New Shows have been added!

New Shows have been added!

That's right it this time of the month again when shows are updated here is what we got this time.

Star Trek: Enterprise
Fear Itself
Lipstick Jungle
Swingtown
In Plain Sight

The following show have been move to the VIP section

Babylon 5
X-Men: Evolution
Eli Stone
Miss Guided
Lincoln Heights

Coming Soon

The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

WOW -i can't believe this fear itself and in plain sight has been added

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Aye all but Enterprise are new shows from 2008
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 3#3 01torres's post

i think it because fear itself was discussed on free chatting same with in plain sight it does look admin looking at our topics

Holy cow! Yes! I think I may have renewed interest in the site now...and SJP's next in line... You guys may see more of me now on the forum...we'll see... I'm going to try much more than I have been for the past couple months... :D:D:D:D This made my day...

Yay for SATC!!!

Reply 6#6 studiojek's post

Sex & Sweet!

The next thing the site needs is Law & Order & SVU...and everything will be all good

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-28-2008 18:55 ]

First of all THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the next upload with Sex and the City!!!! And I have to say that it is amazing to see you guys going back to uploading new series as well, like In Plain Site and Lipstick Jungle. Awesome!!

new show look great, but!

I'm wondering if these shows after I start watching them will end up being canceled.  I've done that alot this past year, started to watch shows and have cliff hangers for the show to end up being canceled.  Does anyone if these show might be on the block?

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

I can't find the new show suggestion thread.  Do they still have one?  
I was hoping that Showtime's sleeper cell would be added soon.
thanks

Reply 10#10 reremamore's post

We don't have one up right now, but will have it posted soon.  It's quite comprehensive and will be easier for Admin & members to see what is being requested most.  That way, they will be able to let us know if the shows are obtainable or not, as some just are not due to copyright issues.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by reremamore at 6-28-2008 23:38  
I'm wondering if these shows after I start watching them will end up being canceled.  I've done that alot this past year, started to watch shows and have cliff hangers for the show to end up being can ...
Lipstick jungle will be back
Enterprise ended
Fear itself-currently airing
In plain sight currently airing
Swingtown-currently airing

Thread