Back to You
Blood+

SHOWS MOVED

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dark Angel
Aliens in America
X-Men
Vanished

Interesting selection of show, I'm really interested the lost world never heard of this show but it look like something i might be intrested in and back to you i'm happy about. blood + never heard of

[ Last edited by bala at 6-15-2008 06:18 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I'm REALLY happy about Voyager, but it's great to see Everybody Hates Chris too.  I've not seen the other shows, but I'm sure we'll have fans for them.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Aye Voyager is really great, but I cannot wait til Enterprise turns up as that is my favourite and of course we cannot forget DS9.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 3#3 01torres's post

i'm not a big fan of enterprise i didn't think it was that good but i'm happy you liked it

Reply 3#3 01torres's post

I liked Enterprise, but HATED the way it ended.  That was SO not the way for any of the Star Trek series to finish.  I loved the premise and the story though...it's just that ending that still bugs me.

BTW, I just remembered what the show Back to You is, and I have seen it.  It's not bad, and as I didn't see the whole season, I might  check it out.  Kelsey Grammer & Patricia Heaton are co-news anchors.  It was entertaining.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I also like to say your prediction was wrong (that we would get new shows next week), the start of the week is Monday not Sunday (the work week that is).

[ Last edited by 01torres at 6-15-2008 12:44 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 6#6 01torres's post

shh...............keep that quiet

The Lost World! Squeee! I like it and I just checked out Everybody hates Chris- not bad either. The other additions are not so much for me but hey those two will keep me busy- three full seasons each!

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

i watched the first 7 episode today -i like it because not many these type of show around-it's very interesting situation these group of people get into some are just so unbelievable such as the giant bee episode.

Everybody hates Chris....great choice Admin!

Reply 10#10 Milks26's post

enough people have requested that show

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That doesn't mean anything at all.

There are so many other shows that ppl request that are not on the site.

Admin got a releiable source for the show so it was added...simple as that!

Daytime TV

Is there any chance that daytime TV can be added......like soaps?

Thread