Next Weeks Shows

Show Name
Episode Name WIBUT
Avatar: The Last Airbender The Western Air Temple Possible
Monk
Mr. Monk Buys a House Possible
Psych
The Ghost in You Possible

Just because they are on my list does not mean they all be updated!

The site has to find a good and reliable source for all these episodes so this means that some episodes may take longer to get uploaded than what is expected.

WIBUT means "Will It Be Updated/Uploaded Today/Tomorrow"
{WIBUT is only guess I make, do not take it as the truth as you may be disappointed)
[ Last edited by 01torres at 7-19-2008 12:04 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

this weekends is going busy and fun-finally something good to watch

Monk
        Mr. Monk Buys a House        Not til Saturday
Psych
        The Ghost in You        Not til Saturday
Stargate Atlantis
        The Seed        Not til Saturday

Reply #2 bala's post

bala, I tried Burn Notice yesterday and it falls in form with Monk (which is a good thing) and it is definitely going to make it on my must-see list every week. Yeah, we've got The Closer, Monk and Psych returning while we continue to get new episodes of spectacular shows, such as Swingtown, In Plain Sight, Fear Itself, Weeds and Burn Notice. If we could only get Saving Grace...

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

I'm excited about season 2 saving grace tonight-i downloaded this series when it started last year -i admit it's not my cup of tea but the main character really cracks me up plus she's very rude-i still can't get the image of her butt out my mind with the lipstick writing .

I'm glad you liked burn notice

Army Wives, City Homicide, In Plain Sight and Weeds have all been updated for the week.

Has anyone seen Generation kill?

is look awful?

Reply #6 bala's post

I heard a piece on NPR about it and the reviewer thought it was decent...I'm pretty sure he mentioned that it wasn't as good as Band of Brothers...but worth watching. My dad wants to see BOB really bad (as he's into war dramas) and almost got it on DVD when my mom wasn't looking . But then he said, "When would I have time to watch it?" GK is written by some of the people associated with The Wire.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

Daily Episodes: The Firebending Masters, The Boiling Rock (1),The Boiling Rock (2),The Southern Raiders & The Ember Island Players

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have downloaded all Saving Grace and watched the first 8 episodes this is another great show

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Glad you like

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I am downloading Generation kill along with The Cleaner I'll tell you what i think later

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i'm liking the cleaner

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Have you watched the pre aired piiot of Fringe or The Mentalist i think they are both good shows

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i hate the mentalist-that the worst show i have seen so far

Fringe is excellent

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It's like a documentary about a bunch of marines, not my kind of mini series

Reply #14 bala's post

I heard The Mentalist was one of the better fall shows...I knew Fringe would meet expectations although I can't really say the same for Eleventh Hour... It's still Jerry Bruckheimer (the mastermind behind almost all of the CBS procedurals)... I was about to watch The Cleaner tonight along with The Middleman probably. Saving Grace is one of my new favorites!

Reply 16#16 redsoxpatriot30's post

Avoid the middleman

No monk or psych

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Have you seen Flashpoint i just watch the first 2 episodes and it is looking good

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

yes i'm going watch second episode later on today

21 12
Thread