Thread
Printable Version

City Homicide - New Season?

City Homicide - New Season?

Will the first episode of  the new season 3 be updated soon?  It looks like it was on the air on the 2.8.  Thanks for your time and effort!

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

Hey there, yes it looks like 3x01 aired last Saturday night and 3x02 is airing tonight. If it hasn't been uploaded yet it generally means our Administrators are having some difficulty in sourcing a reliable copy. I'll ask Ibjedward to comment also.

Thanks, Shinny

thanks

Still getting the hang of things, thanks for the quick response.

Reply 3#3 gramywheels's post

You're very welcome. Hopefully Ibjedward will have some idea of when it will be available. Are you in Australia? If so, what part?

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I keep forgetting the time difference but i have just came across episode 2 on another site

Hello,
sorry for that,  the latest two eps in new season will be available today.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 6#6 lbjedward's post

That's great, thanks for the update

ibjedward's post

I did some looking and according to Australian TV, the episodes I was referring to above are a continuation of Season 2, not Season 3 ( they are currently filming season 3)  so the missing episodes are #15 "Junkie" shown on Feb 8th and #16 "Stolen Sweets" shown on the 15th.  I still am not seeing them available yet. am I missing something?  I am In the Central US at present so it is very early on the 17th.     thanks again!

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

The first two episodes of season 3 have been updated

City Homicide

I realized when I posted last week concerning the continuation of Season 2 for City Homicide not the start of Season 3,  that you had already updated the 2 missing episodes.  I really appreciate the extra effort you go through to find reliable copies of British and Australian shows (that I love)   
If  you wondered where I found that info, it was at -   http://www.australiantelevision.net/city_homicide/series3.html. they state -

" Note: these are NOT the episodes that began airing on February 8, 2009 (just look at the start of production date), those episodes are the continuation of the 22 episode second series that Seven held over to 2009."  I thought this might cause confusion when the actual Season 3 is aired later this year.  

Also,  just wondering about this weeks episode that was aired on the Sunday 22nd in Australia,  will it updated soon?   Will it usually be updated on the Tuesday (in the US) after it airs on Sunday?  I get a little confused because of the time differences but I think I have the air days correct.  

Thanks again

Thread