Thread
Printable Version

Episode per Page

Episode per Page

Since the feedback topic has been locked i'm posting new topic 1) Why is there 10 episode per page ? i don't understand why you can't put all episodes of a season on one page say for a show that has 13 episode why can't they put all 13 episode on 1 page ? For those of you who have been on here more than 1 year will remember the old format of all the episodes put on one page. i kind of like that however a lot members wants have episode titles added which was why the new design was incorporated into the site. i understand reason for this is keep site tidy but it's not like you don't have space for all episode down on 1 page. The main site lists all the show at bottom you are able to do that?. Let take a show like In treatment (5 pages episodes) To have 43 episodes on 1 page would be too much but to have 22 episode per page would be ok as most show have between 13-22 episode per season

I agree, there are a lot of shows that have 22-24 eps a season so maybe 22-24 a page?

reply 2#2 jessiswise's post

it is actually a 10 episode per page in the new format... meaning if the season has 13 episode it will be in a 2 pages... I agree with you too bala but I guess they formatted the pages already and it will take time to reformat the whole site i guess... can we have a word from the mods or admin for this?

Reply 3#3 rickman's post

Any technical details like that are taken care of by the tech team at the admin's direction.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread