Thread
Printable Version

New Shows - New Season

New Shows - New Season

I haven't been around long enough to know how this is handled so forgive me for asking what may be a question with an obvious answer. How does VIPTV handle all the new shows that the networks are introducing, some of them this summer? Do they go through the same process of voting etc. as the older shows? Or do some/all of them get added? Thanks, gwheels

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

I think it is a bit of both the New Shows Suggestion Thread is the best place to start but i think if they get a reliable source for new show they will add them as well

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks, I checked out the thread. But I am still not clear on how things actually work. When I looked at the "New Shows Suggestion Thread " spread sheet that lists the top shows that members have "voted" or requesting be added, I am pretty sure they are all older or no longer on air shows not brand new shows from even last seasons set of new shows. I joined in October so maybe I don't understand because I haven't lived through a new season yet, but I can't really find anywhere that explains how it works. I was around when Castle and Trust Me (which are new shows) were added but I can't find anywhere that explains to me how the decision is made to add them I was thrilled of course to have access to those shows, and seeing the teasers for the new season of shows makes me wonder about having access to them on VIPTV. Thanks again, gwheels

Reply 3#3 gramywheels's post

Castle was added after only one episode and other new shows have been added after 3 or 4 shows

Shows are added based on requests for that show, we normally get 1 big time show added and 4 older or brand new shows each month but sometimes takes longer depending on if they can get all of the episodes

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

Well now that's changed they are now adding new shows daily instead of that 5 shows added per fortnight

Thread