28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Problems

Problems

Does anybody else notice they have not points or anything else, and how comes I can't find any of the other mods accounts or anything including my own which now says I am a newbie and not a mod.

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Yes EVERY SINGLE members account has reset 0 which every member is a newbie we all need to contact Ibjedward

I can't find any of the mods accounts and all their posts have been deleated.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I cant remember exactly how many points i had buy i had to laugh when i saw waterlilybarb and serena75 was baned

I think you had something like 4000 and something, I know I had 3336 points and 784 treasure or something close to that

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes some sort system mistake but i contact ibjedward telling how many points i had i just this doesn't affect the viptv site because none of us can vip shows

yeah it said I was deleted. Strange.

I tried sending a PM to Lbj and it said invalid recipient

oh noes the sky is falling.

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

Same here

What i find funny is all post are still on here ? it says i only posted 6 comments

well we still have accounts all the other mods have had their posts deleated and are said to be banned.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think everyone is baned that wasn't active at the time of the crash

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

have you check viptv site ?

I think you are right as all other members who have posted and where not online have had posts deleted and banned

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I have and just watching a free show and all my points are still OK

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

i notice i had to log-in twice on fourm

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Because the upper limit on the PM has dropped i cant open a PM unless i delete about 30 but cant check them to see which ones to delete

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

yes i had same problem i deleted all pm title download that was sent by you that helps.

i already sent PM to lbjedward and waiting for info...

28 12
Thread