22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Max click-to-play?

Max click-to-play?

Hello, I just tried to watch a show and got this message, "You have reached the max click-to-play number in 24hrs: 500, please upgrade your membership to continue watching or try again tomorrow." I'm not sure what this is about, we haven't watched anywhere near 500 shows in the last 24hrs, and we already have unlimited watching.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For the inconvenience caused 7-8-2009 11:42

Reply 1#1 angelsj's post

Hi there, it seems to be glitch in the system and will clear at 23:59 GMT. Just as a matter of interest, are you full VIP member? Thanks, Shinny

depending on your criteria, but i believe so. we pay for unlimited viewing every month.

Hi there, yes you are VIP. Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do right now. It will clear at 23:59 (about 3 hrs 20 mins from now) but do send a PM to Ibjedward to let him know this happened to you. Use this link to do so => PM lbjedward I've given you a few forum points for the inconvenience also, these can be converted into VIP points.

Will do, thanks

It did not reset. sigh. Any other ideas??

Reply 6#6 angelsj's post

If you have not done so already as suggested above please send the PM to LBJedward and he should reset that for you. Also I would suggest requesting 24 hours credit to your unlimited viewing. Let us know if you have any problems sorry about this.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Live customer service fixed it for me!! Yeah! Thanks everyone

Reply 8#8 angelsj's post

Wonderful! Thanks for letting us know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I just received this message as well, and I also have unlimited viewing. I just purchased more f$ and bought unlimited viewing again since mine is going to expire in a few days, but it didn't fix the problem any ideas? Customer support is not on line now and I did send them a message.

Reply 10#10 delygirl's post

Hi there, unfortunately none of the moderators on the forum can fix an issue with the site. So can you send a PM to Ibjedward and he can fix it for you? Click on this link to send the PM => PM Ibjedward or keep an eye on the live CS. They are online now as I type this

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

thank you will do

Reply 12#12 delygirl's post

tried customer service they just said to send an e-mail, Guess I'll try lbjedward, see if I get a response

Reply 13#13 delygirl's post

Ok, let us know how you get on. Ibjedward is in China, so just bear that in mind.

I am so fed up: this is the second time that this stupid max-click-sign appears!!!! And of course, just when I acquired unlimited watching...I know I have to send a pm to Ibjedward and I will also try to get it fixed by live cs - but it is soooo annoying!!!

Reply 15#15 tycoonworld's post

Well this first time i got it You have reached the max click-to-play number in 24hrs: 100, please upgrade your membership to continue watching or try again tomorrow." i only watch 5 episode yesterday

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I am mourning too as it has just happened to me for the fourth time!!!

Reply 17#17 tycoonworld's post

i got it reset by ibjedward send him a pm and he fixed it for me

I am sorry for this long annoying problem. Today we find where the bug is and fix it. Now we are back on the former rule: max 100 clicks in 24hrs.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The same here I am soooo happy!!!

22 12
Thread