Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Becca and Pearl steal the Porsche and wreck it means he don't have to worry about getting the headlight fixed now, four years to late

4x10 The Trial

I cant believe Hank did that on Bill's car but what was Charlie thinking while on the stand with his character assassination and it was a good job he was drunk when he first meet Mia but proving it is another story

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes that was some interesting flashbacks but Charlie really didn't think before open up his mouth . We seen hank do much worse

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I expected Mia to fabricate her testimony

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well i think she more grown up than she was back than

The Last Supper

Hank is found Guilty   i still can't believe Karen goodbye present but i can't wait season finale next week

Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a good episode and after four seasons going back the the church where it all started was amusing and breaking the headlight after he buys a used Porsche also fits after four years

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I thought that was a dream he woke up from in the episode?

.And Justice for All

That was one hell of a dinner party and Hank sentence was lucky but fainting like little girl was amusing and having black Jesus rescue him was great.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Hank sentence was very lucky with a fine, probation and community service and Charlie's date at the party was something else but Hank's vision when Ben was saving him was funny

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wonder where he driving off to to see Karen & Becca.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Going to see them would make sense but i liked how the road movie scene turned real

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I felt that was chessy

Reply 46#46 bala's post

He should of drove through it

Californication Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres January 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

JFK --> LAX

Well 2 years have passed since last season and hank is still hank but i had feeling that women he met on plane would end up seeing him again and the kid watching his mother get screwed with popcorn was disturbing and funny. Hank meeting Becca boyfriend (Cappie from Greek , great casting) will be great let's hope he last

Reply 2#2 bala's post

What an embarrassing restaurant scene but the old lady spoiling their chance to join the mile high club was amusing and what a small world with her being with the rapper

The Way Of The Fist

I love this show so much for trying apologise to the mother and what she asked him to do was amusing but babysitter walking in was priceless but give her the tissue afterwards after she got fired was even more ridiculous.   but hank getting becca boyfriend beat up by his client was great

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Ava screaming at Charlie was amusing but i can't believe what they accused his son of doing but the nanny getting fired for walking in on them was sad but Charlie handing her that tissue was disgusting and Tyler got what he deserved for cheating on Becca

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well like Father like Son

Thread