Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

reply 574#574 bala's post ip man 2

not sure about this one bala im not really into ku fu type of thing sorry

Transformers: Dark Side Of The Moon

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-27-2010 18:47 ]

reply 582#582 transformers dark side of the moon

cool i take it this is before shia lebouf and megan fox, micheal bay is brilliant

Real Steel

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-9-2010 18:26 ]

reply 584#584 spratt89's post

wow that looks like rocky meets transformers, ill definately watch simply for hugh jackman

Reply 584#584 spratt89's post

Well it looks good but concept isn't original it trying get iron man and transformer  movie audience and it will interesting to see if this is successful .

The Eagle - Official Trailer

Vanishing On 7th Street - Official Trailer [HD]

Kill The Irishman' Trailer

hi guys a lot of the trailers have either been disabled or you have to accept friend requests or have been blocked is there anyway to reput them on here just wondering thank you
always repect peoples opinions

reply 35#35 bala's post disaster movie

ive heard of this film but not really seen any trailers but because i have now seen one i might watch it it looks kid of funny

reply 119#119 bala's post angels and demons

ive seen the devinci code and thought it was a little boring but i still gave angels and demons a chance and thought it was so much better really good film if you are a bit of a movie geek like me

reply 125#125 bala's post new australia

i again have heard of this movie but wasn't really sure about it i have seen the trailer no and actually it looks quite interesting i might give it a go its good that there are movie trailers on here because i dont really go to the cinema anymore i watch stuff on dvd tv and internet so this is a great idea to put the trailers on here

reply 136#136 bala's post seven pounds

i dont know why but i thought this was a sequal to the pursuit of happiness, dur i was wrong, this looks like quite a deep emotional film ill have to be ready to watch this but i will

reply 138#138 bala's post the univited

wow looks kind of creepy horror/ triller right up my street

reply 253#253 bala's post

next day air looks like its supposed to be funny but im not sure.

the watchmen now that looks cool i do like a superhero movie with a twist we will see

reply 271#271 bala's post imagine that

i kind of went off eddie murphy for a while but this film doesnt look so bad and the little girl she looks so cute

reply 288#288 bala's post shrink

i hate to say it but this film looks kind of boring ill give it a miss

reply 289#289 bala's post blood the last vampire

i said before im not really into kun fu types of things but considering its about vampires i might consider watching this

reply 292#292 bala's post 12 rounds

wow never heard of this but looks cool im sure at the end he gets the girl a game thats a triller love it

Thread