113 123456
Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Update

New Shows Update

Looks like the new shows are being put on the site as I write with the main page for Law & Order already on the site (The season pages don't work yet.)

I will update with the latest show when I know them.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Well that is great news means I will be able to post my episode guides for Law and Order at some point today

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

thanks for update I'm very excited but i don't know how new show will show new show-you click free shows

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think they will put a picture up showing the new shows replacing the poll one.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

so far only first 3 season are added guess wait for the rest

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Seems that is all we're to get for a while then.

I would guess that by tomorrow we will have the new shows

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

All 19 seasons have been added

Noticed that a few minutes ago, guess we will have to wait and see if anything else has been added

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

well maybe there are just adding 1 show at a time

This is great news. I love this show and cant wait to watch it from the beginning!

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

it will take you years finished all 19 seasons

It's gonna take me like 5 months to get through all 19 seasons. I doubt I'll be able to do it. Haha.

So You Think You Can Dance 5x06 Not yet updated..

Episode Number/Name REVERSED!

Episode order and naming of NEW shows being added is completely messed up!

Legend of the Seeker - Season 1 - Episodes are in REVERSE order. (Episode names AND numbers are in reverse order)
Quantum Leap - Season 1 - Episodes are in REVERSE order. (Episode numbers are in reverse order. Names ARE CORRECT it seems)

This issue probably probably applies to more shows/seasons added during June 2009.

reply 15#15select's post

hello select , its good that you brought this out... can you please use this thread http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1  

this is for the tech team to fix the problem asap....

HUNG

newly added....

Mutant X

newly added....

Party Down

newly added....

Roommates

newly added...

113 123456
Thread