Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I'm in , using Iphone 4 this really rocks, if its works well i may just have to buy an ipad to celebrate i would love to see an app. It might be cool to integrate a watchlist or a channel builder and have a way to distinguish ep's that you have already watched form ones you havent. it may also be helpful to have a direct link to the Shows or ep's IMDB page, i know i like to have a quick look at the IMDB page before i watch a new show, its perrty quick when you have a tab open on the laptop, but it could be a pain on a mobile. Any way cant wait to see the results. [ Last edited by seanmcgee at 4-10-2012 08:50 ] [ Last edited by seanmcgee at 4-10-2012 08:51 ]

I'm in - iPad and iPhone

I am in! Finally! Thank you.

First of all - well done LBJ, great job so far Bala, did you try connecting using the 3g or wireless, can't see the symbols properly on your pic? Ok, I have watched a couple of True Blood episodes, a couple of buffering pauses but nothing major and the picture and sound was great. It did come up with an error about not being able to play the video part way through, then exited the browser but I reopened the browser, reopened the site and the video replayed from last position. It also briefly paused the video when a text came in and when the notification sound had finished the playback resumed. I thought I'd try another show, The Secret Circle, so did a search in the bar but it only showed the latest in the results - update: 1x18 not the list of all episides. I checked on the laptop on the main full site and The Secret Circle only goes upto 1 x 09 on there (page 1/1) so not sure where episodes 10-18 are A similar thing too with Grey's Anatomy (8 x 18 on mobile, 8x09 on site) and Desperate Housewives (8 x 18 on mobile, 8x09 on site) That's all for now, back to testing and thanks again LB x That's all the feedback so far

Reply 124#124 gymcoach's post

It was connected by wi-fi but the video couldn't be played for some reason.

Ok, amendment to the above post. I have since discovered that I can find some of the earlier episodes on the mobile site by searching and then selecting the picture icon rather than the arrow. The icon brings up the list of episodes, the arrow takes you to the latest updated episode. Silly me!

Reply 124#124 gymcoach's post

The secret circle is only up to date on the flash site

I'm in!I'll give it a go on my iPhone

I am in- iphone 3gs

I am in

I am in have been waiting for this!!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-10-2012 17:30 The secret circle is only up to date on the flash site
Am currently watching it on the mobile site

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-10-2012 10:59 I thought the mobile site used html5 not flash
I just HTML 5 VIDEO Test and it passed it play 2 minute video without any problems

Reply 132#132 bala's post

I have just noticed FAQ section question 2 answers It's strongly recommended our member use a device 1GHZ CPU my one isn't a 1GHZ but 800MZH device

I have tried safari and dolphin browser on the iPad and keep getting re-directed to the regular version of the site. I am unable to view the mobile site. As an FYI, I was able to view the mobile site fine yesterday before we were given access to it. Any ideas?

Reply 134#134 slcranke's post

Why didn't you favourite it when you click on it ? So you were able to view it fine yesterday. i notice on some mobile browser it does redirect you

Reply 135#135 bala's post

I did favorite it yesterday. When I try to go to that site, it shows it trying to go to the mobile website address then it automatically redirects to the regular website. I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and found a solution.

Mobile VIPTV

I AM IN!!!!!! Can't wait Nice work VIPTV

I’m using Blackberry 9800, when I type in (m.viptv.net) it redirects me to the Home Page http://viptv.net

I am in

I am in This changes things... I want to buy VIPTV stock

I am in! Been waiting for this for a while! I'm very happy to see this feature!

Thread