Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Army Wives season 3 and 4 episode guide are missing the last 6 or more episodes

If no one has done Primeval season 4 episode guide i can do it

If no one has done Big Love seasons 3 & 4 episode guides i can do them

Reply 1843#1843 codebreaker's post

I'll ask Tina re: Big Love.  Go ahead with Army Wives & Primeval if they still need doing.

Sorry I've been MIA.  The migraines have been extremely bad, and I've not been online much.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1844#1844 waterlilybarb's post

Army Wives season 3 and 4 episode guide are done and posted but are in need of updating

Season 4

Episode 1
After having spent a year in the Cretaceous period, Abby and Connor finally recover Helen's anomaly opening device and are able to return to the present day but bring new danger with them in the form of a large Spinosaurus. After returning they meet up with a new ARC team and discover that the ARC is now half owned by a private businessman and they find their jobs are in danger as they are out of the loop.

Episode 2
When Connor looks up his old friend Duncan, he doesn't expect to find him obsessed with creature sightings. Warning him of the elusive dock creature, the pair track it down to the docks, only to find evidence of a fresh kill. With Abby and Matt arriving to help, they find the creature after a tense chase through a container yard. Will Connor's quick-thinking and bravery earn him back his place on the team?

Episode 3
A mysterious group come through an anomaly in a theatre, unknowingly followed by deadly tree creatures. As they attempt to escape, Matt inadvertently brings one of the group – Emily - back against her will. She promises to help him find the creature, in return for going back through the anomaly. In a frantic chase through the city, they track the creature down, only to discover the anomaly has closed, leaving Emily stranded.

Episode 4
Saturday detention is thrown into disarray when a deadly Therocephalian attacks a teacher, allowing the kids to run riot. The team are soon faced with not only tracking down the creatures, but fighting against the antics of a group of terrified students. Finding a Therocephalian nest in the school canteen, Connor enlists the help of the kids to stun the creatures into submission before returning them through the anomaly. Meanwhile back at the ARC the menagerie, including Rex, are under threat of termination at the order of Philip Burton.

Episode 5
Connor and Abby are sent to investigate an odd anomaly signal, and uncover the existence of an ancient Labyrinthodont in a small coastal town. While trying to track it down, they discover a group of farmers smuggling dangerous fuel. Back at the ARC, Matt sets out to find Emily after her mysterious disappearance.

Episode 6
An anomaly alert calls the team to a stately home, where they come across a grand wedding. Though Matt has persuaded Philip to allow Emily to come out on the incursion, Becker and Jess are kept behind – they must find Ethan before he can kill again. Arriving at the location, they soon realise that this is no ordinary wedding; as they come across Jenny Lewis, trying her best to forget her old life at the ARC.

Episode 7
The team are sent to investigate an anomaly signal coming from an apartment building, only to discover a rampant Titanis wreaking havoc. As the team struggle to regain control, they get an even bigger surprise as the missing Danny runs through the anomaly. But emotional reunions all round have to wait, as he joins the attempt to get the Titanis back through the anomaly. The team don't notice someone watching them from the shadows; it seems Ethan has tracked them down and is still plotting his revenge on Emily.

Source: tv.com

POSTED
Recent Ratings

If no one has done Friday Night Lights season 5 episode guide i can do it

I'm dying for some new shows to be added as I have had that Hawaii Five-O About & Episode Guide done since the season started, I even got that Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior one done, but at least everything on the site is up to date minus the couple of missing episode guides or unfinished ones.

Reply 1848#1848 spratt89's post

Your not the only one but we don't if or when new shows are added .

If no one has done About for My Boys and season 4 episode guide  i can do them

Reply 1850#1850 codebreaker's post

your on a roll today

Reply 1851#1851 bala's post

I'm just going through tying up all the loose ends until something new is added

Reply 1852#1852 codebreaker's post

But ain't you like 10 shows to watch behind?

Reply 1853#1853 bala's post

Still watching, i can do two thing at once but only just

Reply 1854#1854 codebreaker's post

Yeah i do that when i am watching boring episode

Reply 1850#1850 codebreaker's post

I can't find an about for it, so go ahead with both.  You can do the season 5 guide for Friday Night Lights too.  I'll try & get caught up again soon.  This is the 1st day my head isn't pounding, so I have a few other things to get done 1st.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

About My Boys

Men come and go. But your boys are forever.

My Boys premiered on TBS on November 28, 2006

About the Show:
A half-hour scripted comedy series starring Jordana Spiro as PJ, a twenty-something “guy’s girl” who tries to find romance within her world dominated by male friends. As a huge sports fan and professional sportswriter, she has a masculine, no-nonsense, sports-analogous approach to dating that often freaks out potential boyfriends. Her only female friend advises her to dress and act more feminine, but it’s hard for PJ to shake off her tomboy qualities.

Cast:
Jamie KalerMike Callahan
Jim GaffiganAndy Franklin
Jordana SpiroP. J. Franklin
Kellee StewartStephanie
Kyle HowardBobby Newman
Michael BuninKenny Morittori
Reid ScottBrendan Dorff

Watch it now!
How to become a VIP Member.

Source: tvrage

POSTED
Recent Ratings

Season 4

Episode 1: Addition By Subtraction
PJ and the guys look for a replacement for Andy, while reminiscing about how they all first met.

Episode 2: Gourmets and Confused
PJ and Bobby go on their first double date with Stephanie and Kenny; Brendan and Mike try to act more like adults.

Episode 3: Mike-Fest
The gang goes on a pub crawl to celebrate Mike's birthday. Stephanie's book piques the interest of a film producer.

Episode 4: Be a Man!
Brendan's new girlfriend is too much for him to handle. Bobby re-evaluates what it takes to be a man after meeting NASCAR driver Brian Vickers

Episode 5: The NTO
P.J. worries the spark has gone out of her relationship with Bobby. Brendan makes a connection with Stephanie's sister. The bad economy hits Kenny's memorabilia shop.

Episode 6: Hanger Management
Brendan considers moving out of P.J.'s apartment. Bobby looks for a new job, and Kenny tries to get into the business of designing closets.

Episode 7: Puss 'N' Glutes
P.J. and Stephanie step in to help Mike and Brando find nice women, and to stay away from the "crazies." Meanwhile, Bobby and Kenny become workout buddies.

Episode 8: Extreme-Mike-Over
The group has to search for a new bar after Crowley's gets voted one of the most popular in the city. PJ and Stephanie help Mike makeover his place to impress his new girlfriend.

Episode 9: My Men
PJ is close to realizing her dream of being a front page sportswriter but it may cost more than she thought. Mike plans a birthday party for his girlfriend Marsha and makes a decision that surprises everyone. Kenny is struggling with whether or not he will move to London with Stephanie. Brenden also makes a game changing choice.

POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thank you (forgot to award treasure in p 4-5-2011 15:14
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +4 thank you (forgot to award treasure in p 4-5-2011 15:14

Season 5

Episode 1: Expectations
Coach tempers high expectations for East Dillon's impending season; Vince and Luke work to recruit a new player for the Lions' squad; Dillon bids farewell to two alumni as they prepare to leave for college

Episode 2: On the Outside Looking In
Eric realizes that the Lions' performance in the first game of the season hasn't satisfied everyone; Vince receives unexpected benefits from his status as a football player; and Luke's aggression on the field has repercussions.

Episode 3: The Right Hand of the Father
Someone from Vince's past resurfaces. Julie connects with a faculty member. Eric tries to instill discipline in the team. Buddy is troubled after learning something about his son.

Episode 4: Keep Looking
Coach is forced to play mediator as tensions erupt in the locker room. Luke gets recruited. Buddy deals with the trials and tribulations of fatherhood. Tami deals with a troubled student. The Lions welcome a new player.

Episode 5: Kingdom
Coach discusses recruitment regulations. The Lions take a road trip. East Dillon's four stars make a pact. Julie's relationship becomes more complicated.

Episode 6: Swerve
A popular magazine hails Coach as the "Kingmaker." Vince's past catches up to him. Luke reacts to the truth. A suspicious accident delays Julie's return to college.

Episode 7: Perfect Record
Rivalry week stirs up controversy. Vince is caught in the middle between Coach and Ornette. Billy takes Luke under his wing.

Episode 8: Fracture
Coach fears he's beginning to lose his grip on the team. Tami worries that one of her students is being neglected. Vince alienates his teammates. Becky enters a beauty pageant.

Episode 9: Gut Check
Coach threatens to suspend Vince. Luke faces pressure. Billy learns some surprising news from Mindy. Becky starts a surprising new job.

Episode 10: Don't Go
An elite college football program attempts to lure Coach away from East Dillon. Vince vows to earn his spot back. Friends and family speak at Tim's parole hearing. East Dillon holds a Fall Sports Banquet.

Episode 11: The March
Tami fields a potential job offer in Pennsylvania while the Lions' football program faces budget cuts and their first playoff game in 25 years.

Episode 12: Small Town/Texas Whatever
Coach Taylor is offered a deal he can't refuse. Tim assesses his future plans when an old flame returns to Dillon. The future of High School Football in the town of Dillon is decided.

Episode 13: Always
The Taylors face several decisions that could change their lives forever.

POSTED
Recent Ratings

If no one has done About for Invasion and season 1 episode guide  i can do them

Thread