Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

About Raines

There's a method to his madness.

Raines is a drama series that aired in March and April of 2007.

About The Show:
Eccentric LAPD Detective Michael Raines uses his unique imagination to focus on every murder case in such a way that the murder victims actually begin to take shape in front of him. At first, he thinks he's losing his mind, but he then uses the constantly evolving hallucinations -- which are figments of his imagination and not ghosts -- to help him discover the victims' killers. Raines struggles to accept this peculiar gift -- or burden -- and reconcile it with his daily life.

Also prominent in Raines' life are his understanding boss, Captain Daniel Lewis; an antagonistic uniformed officer, Remi Boyer; Boyer's long-suffering partner, Officer Michelle Lance; sharp-tongued civilian employee, Carolyn Crumley; his former partner, Charlie Lincoln; and therapist, Samantha Kohl.

Cast:

Actor’s Name

Character’s Name

Jeff GoldblumDetective Michael Raines
Linda ParkSally Lance
Nicole SullivanCarolyn Crumley
Madeleine StoweDr. Kohl
Dov DavidoffRemi Boyer

Episode Guide

Watch it Here!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

SOURCES: NBC & tv.com

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 8-14-2010 00:39 ]
Recent Ratings

About Three Moons Over Milford

Three Moons Over Milford is a comedy series that aired in August and September of 2006.

About The Show:
"Three Moons Over Milford" is an original series that aired on the ABC Family Channel. The series follows a Vermont town whose residents don't worry about the future, because a comet could destroy life as they know it at any moment. It is a quirky look at families in a small town and the dysfunctional relationships they contain.

The glue that holds the stories of "Milford" together is the splintering of the moon into three parts. As the series opens this phenomenon has already occurred through some sort of cosmic explosion. The people on earth are coping from day to day but their lives are being lived in a reaction to this event.

Laura Davis and her children are impacted by this event. Daughter Lydia becomes a member of a wiccan group and practices black magic. Son Sam gets involved with a young woman some six years his senior.

Laura turns to town attorney Mack McIntyre when Lydia accidentally burns down the public high school. Mack has his own problems as his mother has sold his house out from under him in order to force him to take a vacation. Realtor Michelle Graybar refuses to sell it back to him.

Cast:

Actor’s Name

Character’s Name

Elizabeth McGovernLaura Davis
Sam MurphyAlex Davis
Teresa CelentanoLydia Davis
Rob BoltinAlbert "Mack" McIntyre
Samantha QuanClaire Ling
Nora DunnMichelle Graybar

Episode Guide

Watch it here!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

SOURCES: tv.com & jackiecooper.com

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 8-14-2010 01:02 ]
Recent Ratings

Since the forum got added i thought complete the guides i already done and do about. Sorry i didn't give you heads up.

Reply 1363#1363 bala's post

No problem, and thanks.   I'll edit & post them over the next couple days.  I've moved the others to their proper forums.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

UPDATED LIST

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Covert Affairs, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Persons Unknown, Popular, Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli & Isles, Rookie Blue, Sophie, Southland, Tell Me You Love Me, The Beast, The Bridge, The Gates, The Good Guys, The Pacific, The Pillars of the Earth, Unnatural History, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
About A Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Notes from the Underbelly, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2 (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Ghost Whisperer Epidose Guide Season 5

1. Birthday Presence
A young woman who died while giving birth to her son haunts Melinda's child.
Aired: 9/25/2009

2. See No Evil
Melinda investigates a cursed email that causes everyone who does not forward it immediately to be put in danger.
Aired: 10/2/2009

3. Till Death Do Us Start
A messy family reunion ensues after Eli's father suffers from a heart attack. Eli also has a reunion with his mother who has been unable to cross over for ten years.
Aired: 10/9/2009

4. Do Over
Melinda helps a dead doctor who is reliving a surgery that went wrong.
Aired: 10/16/2009

5. Cause For Alarm
Melinda help Eli with a patient who is being haunted by his sister. Meanwhile, Jim and Melinda have concerns over something Aiden has been seeing.
Aired: 10/23/2009

6. Head Over Heels
The Headless Horseman from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow begins to haunt Melinda. Melinda worries about Aiden's safety when the legendary book turns up in his classroom.
Aired: 10/30/2009

7. Devil's Bargain
Melinda's concern over Aiden as his fear over the shadows grow. Meanwhile, Jim believes that a collegue may be responsible for a missing med student.
Aired: 11/6/2009

8. Dead Listing
When a ghost leads Melinda to his own body, Melinda sees herself involved in a murder mystery by a real estate power couple.
Aired: 11/13/2009

9. Lost In The Shadows
Aiden meets the ghost of a little girl who passed away from leukemia. Melinda worries for her son's safety when the ghost threatens Melinda to stay out of her way.
Aired: 11/20/2009

10. Excessive Forces
A youth whose death was ruled an accident points Melinda in the direction of the Grandview Police officer who may have actually killed the boy.
Aired: 12/4/2009

11. Dead Air
Melinda helps Ned who is being haunted by a ghost at The Grandview Radio Station.
Aired: 1/8/2010

12. Blessings In Disguise
Ned falls in love with a young dancer whose family is hiding a secret. Melinda needs to uncover what that secret is before it's too late.
Aired: 1/15/2010

13. Living Nightmare
When Melinda discovers a family secret, madness grips the hospital and Grandview when a ghost who is making no sense haunts a patient.
Aired: 1/29/2010

14. Dead to Me
When Ned's Occult Anthropology professor is stalked by the ghost of a secret admirer, a Ouija board is used to try and solve the mystery but instead creates a new one that threatens a life.
Aired: 2/5/2010

15. Implosion
In this 100th episode of GW, a ghost warns Melinda that a bomb missing from a hidden munitions dump will cost someone's life.
Aired: 3/5/2010

16. Old Sins Cast Long Shadows
Dark forces are fighting for the soul of a little girl that cannot escape the haunted house she has been trapped in for years.
Aired: 3/12/2010

17. On Thin Ice
Melinda and Avery help a comic book artist discover why his drawings are predicting his near future.
Aired: 4/2/2010

18. Dead Eye
A ghost dressed as a clown haunts Melinda's home and Eli helps her solve a case involving greed and suspicion.
Aired: 4/9/2010

19. Lethal Combination
Melinda and her gifts are put to the ultimate test when Aiden is put in danger.
Aired: 4/30/2010

20. Blood Money
Melinda finds herself in danger when she investigates an unsolved kidnapping.
Aired: 5/7/2010

21. Dead Ringer
Melinda finds herself the mark in a dangerous revenge plot and fighting adversaries she has just become aware of when the ghost she is working with instantly turns up alive.
Aired: 5/14/2010

22. The Children's Parade
As a result of Melinda's investigation into a poltergeist in the hospital, Melinda and Aiden have a showdown with terrorizing supernatural forces.
Aired: 5/21/2010

Watch season 5 of Ghost Whisperer on Viptv
How to Become a VIP Member

Source: tv.com and wikipedia
Recent Ratings

Can I do the episode guides for Breaking Bad?

Reply 1367#1367 serena75's post

Yes you can.  Thank you for offering.

EDIT: Sorry, apparently Bala already did them.  I forgot to post them.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 8-15-2010 18:30 ]

Reply 1368#1368 waterlilybarb's post

you need check Spratt 89 has done  the about and i am not sure about guides.

Reply 1369#1369 bala's post

I already checked.   Adam hasn't done the guides for that show.

Reply 1370#1370 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry i was just making sure

Reply 1370#1370 waterlilybarb's post

bala already did the guides check page 66

Reply 1372#1372 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.   

LOL Bala - we both forgot to check THIS thread,   I thought I had posted everything already.  I've posted them now.

Serena, sorry for the mix up.  They're already done.

Reply 1373#1373 waterlilybarb's post

it's a good thing Spratt 89 is on the ball

Reply 1373#1373 waterlilybarb's post

That's ok

Can I do the about and the episode guide for The Pacific?

Reply 1376#1376 serena75's post

Yes you can Serena.  I checked (and double-checked).  It's all yours.

About - The Pacific

"Hell was an ocean away"

The Pacific is a miniseries that aired from March 12 to May 16, 2010.

About the Show:
From the creative team behind Band of Brothers comes this ten-hour miniseries tracing three American marines as they fight World War II in the Pacific. The series was shot on location in Australia, and is produced by HBO Films in association with Playtone and DreamWorks television.
The Pacific is based primarily on two memoirs of U.S. Marines, With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa by Eugene Sledge and Helmet for My Pillow by Robert Leckie. The miniseries tells the stories of the two authors and Marine John Basilone, as the war against the Empire of Japan rages. It also draws on Sledge's China Marine and Red Blood, Black Sand, the memoir of Chuck Tatum, a Marine who fought alongside Basilone on Iwo Jima.

Watch Band of Brothers on Viptv.
Visit Band of Brothers forum on Viptv.

Main Cast and Characters:

Cast

Characters

Jon SedaSgt. John Basilone
Joseph MazzelloPFC Eugene Sledge
James Badge DalePFC Robert Leckie

[url=]Episode Guide[/url]

Watch it now!
How to become a VIP Member.
Visit The Pacific forum here.

Visit The Official Site: The Pacific on HBO
Source: tv.com, IMDb & wikipedia

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 8-17-2010 17:13 ]
Recent Ratings

Episode Guide

Can i do the Episode guides for

The Gates
Persons Unknown
Unnatural History
Rizzoli & Isles (Should be added next according to the list )

Reply 1379#1379 bala's post

Yep, they're all yours.  Thanks Bala.   I've updated the list above.

Thread