Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #640 gypsiegirl66's post

Well look at you go, girl!   I can picture you doing that little happy dance in your living room.

Christy, it's great to have another gal join us Sci-fi nerdettes.  On your list, I like Smallville.

Both of the coffees look tasty, but yes, Tina's is prettier.  
I'm actually more of a tea drinker myself.    Doesn't it look inviting?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #641 waterlilybarb's post

Now look what you made me have to go and do, I had to go and out in that stupid hat, whaaahhh!!! You don't like my cuppa, cuppa coffee .............sniffle, sniffle.........walks away , into the dark lonely wilderness. With nothing but a roll of toilet paper on her head and the sound of nose blowing coming from the distance. Then with one last faint sniffle, she disappears into the darkness.............

Reply #642 gypsiegirl66's post

Now, now...I didn't say that!   Tina's is prettier, but yours made me laugh.  That's ALWAYS a good thing.  Now the picture of you walking around with that goofy hat from Dan has me positively ROFL...SEE...

That's me right now.

Reply #643 waterlilybarb's post

Okay I'm back, I didn't like it out there, everyone was laughing at me........Hmmmmm, I wonder why???

Reply #644 gypsiegirl66's post

I can't imagine why!

Reply #644 gypsiegirl66's post

Only my friends are allowed to laugh at me, cause I know they love me and we're all crazy anyway!!

Reply #646 gypsiegirl66's post

My sentiments exactly!

Pictures

I couldn't have said it better myself !!
As you can see, I really like this picture feature....... a lot

Reply #648 gypsiegirl66's post

They're fun, aren't they?  That's a cute one.  Janie always finds cute ones too.  Hopefully she'll be around soon.  I even read a post of Dan's the other day, crying "Where's Jane?"  I think life is just busy these days in her neck of the woods.

Reply #649 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah, I miss Janie too, she was always here and then she got real busy. I sent her a PM after I didn't see her for a couple of weeks (that was a while ago) and she said she was busy in her everyday life stuff. It will be nice to have her back and posting away!!

Reply #650 gypsiegirl66's post

I PM'd her too.  I actually heard from her again a couple of days ago.  We had a little confab re: the Gilmore Girls forum.  I agree, it will be nice to have her around again.  She's another little ray of sunshine.  We've got them dotted all around the place.  Kali's another one.  Sounds corny, but the name of the site is fitting...it really is a Friendvista.

Reply #651 waterlilybarb's post

I totally agree, on all counts!!

FreindVista is about Freinds

I miss Jane..Ok I didn't have much contact with her but her posts made me laugh:?

On a totally different note....

Reply #653 Christy1994's post

Hahahaha, that did make me  laugh!! That's a difficult thing  for someone to do, when I've just woken up and haven't had my coffee.

Reply #653 Christy1994's post

Aww, that's so cute.

Lol. Isn't he...Timon is probably my fav. Lion King Character.

And glad I started someone's day with a smile...hope it didn't fade away later though...

Your right....I love Timon he is so TASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #656 Christy1994's post

Sorry, been off & on all day. Not to worry, if I don't have a smile on my face. I'm always smiling inside, thats just my personality! I'll be off and on for a few, so I'll see ya around. I like that little monkey too, even though it's been years since I've seen him.........thanks for the smile!

Reply #657 dognxtdoor's post & Christy

DAN. Put Timon down, RIGHT NOW!! You know you're not allowed to eat the entertainment!!!

Well, aren't you two just the clever ones, I couldn't find one pic from the lion king. Well, I only looked on photobucket, don't have the time to search online right now.................maybe next time.

And thats all I have to say about that!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Thread