Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 2459#2459 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam (and Jim).  Don't know how I missed that, but glad someone's on the ball.  Started new meds, yet again, so side effects are in full force.  Hopefully I'll tolerate this one and it will work.  I'd love to have my ability to think & read, without being in agony, back,
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

If no one has done Leverage season 4 episode guide i can do it

Season 2

Episode 1: Family Matters
Callie and Jeff get ready for Ray's release from prison while Jim must solve the death of a mobster's daughter.

Episode 2: Old Ghosts
Longworth teams up with his old partner, Detective Samantha Harper to track a serial killer from Chicago and Callie can't help but notice the obvious chemistry between them. Manus asks Callie to work as a forensic nurse for the FDLE.

Episode 3: Lost and Found
An 8-year old's slumber party becomes a crime scene. Callie accepts Manus' offer and joins the FDLE as a forensic nurse. Jim's investigation into the death of a Navy recruiter leads to the ex-wife's boyfriend and her missing baby.

Episode 4: Moonlighting
A stolen car and a body have Jim investigating some NASCAR drivers. After Ray is attacked, Callie must consider the option of witness protection.

Episode 5: Dirty Little Secrets
Longworth's investigation of a man beaten to death in a truck stop restroom finds clues leading to a luxury rehab center. In addition to the crime, Carlo is dealing with his daughter's Quinceañera and a former colleague who needs his help. Callie and Jeff are struggling with Ray's absence.

Episode 6: Gibtown
Longworth investigates a murder in Gibtown, a community populated with human sideshow descendants, and everyone is a suspect. Jim and Callie try to figure out the exact meaning of their relationship.

Episode 7: Addicted To Love
The murder of a Haitian doctor leads Longworth and the FDLE to a pill mill and a corrupt doctor's office. Addicts have been paying big money for pain medication all of which leads to a long list of suspects.

Episode 8: Second Skin
Jim's got a list of suspects as he investigates who killed the man found in the church face down in a box of poisonous snakes.

Episode 9: Iron Pipeline
One of Jeff's high school teachers is shot to death and left under the school bleachers. The teacher was not only popular but he was also Jeff's soccer coach. Jim must sort out whether a bullied freshman or two other possible suspects are responsible.

Episode 10: Swamp Thing
Longworth hunts a killer in the Glades after body parts are found in the stomach of a poached wild boar. Callie and Jim decide to give their romance a fresh start.

Episode 11: Beached
When a man is found dead at a popular beachside bar, Longworth has to sort out the various relationships amongst the patrons to find the killer. Callie's news will alter things.

Episode 12: Shine
Jim has to discern whether bootleggers are involved when a man is found shot on a "Hemingway Days" cruise. A past romance of Callie's shows up with unexpected news that could drastically change everything.

Episode 13: Breakout
Ex-cons take hostages, forcing Callie's hospital on lockdown. Longworth and Callie must work together to keep everyone safe but things don't go as planned.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-29-2011 09:13
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-29-2011 09:13

Season 8

1. Home Sweet Home
Having spent ninety days in rehab, Vince is ready to get back to work and even has a new movie idea, but his friends are so desperate to prevent a relapse that they all tell him they love it, when they actually hate it. Johnny makes sure that there is no alcohol or drugs in the house. Billy helps throw the right kind of welcome home party for Vince, and also makes Vince's bad idea into a good one, with Johnny starring in the project instead. Scott and a now-single Eric try to sign clients to their management firm. Ari wants to end his separation with his wife, only to learn that she has moved on.

2. Out With a Bang
After writing a 20-page outline for his movie idea, Vince asks Billy to give it a once over. Ari finds out that Mrs. Gold may be lowering her standards after a tip from Lloyd. Drama's Johnny's Bananas costar Andrew Dice Clay needs representation, and leaves Drama reeling after getting an idea. Turtle consistently fails to get Alex on the phone. A miscommunication between Eric and Sloan turns into an encounter that Eric will not forget, yet will want to.

3. One Last Shot
At a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, Vince meets with Carl Ertz (Kim Coates), the same producer who screwed Vince when he was at his lowest point. Against Ari's advice, Vince chooses to give him a chance, but Turtle - who gets good and bad news from his boss - makes almost no effort to hide his contempt for Ertz. Eric, Drama, and Scott attempt to bring Andrew Dice Clay in line. With Lloyd's help, Ari goes on a date, and his night takes a turn down memory lane. The next morning, Vince and Turtle realize Ertz's true intentions, and find themselves in a very bad position.

4. Whiz Kid
Eric, Drama, Ari, Shauna, and Scott all rush to help Vince and Turtle deal with the fallout from Carl Ertz's suicide. Vince begins to freak out when he has to take a drug test, mainly because he took a few puffs of marijuana the previous week, but only to prove something to himself. With Billy's help, he goes with an unconventional tactic to beat the test. Ari takes Dana to Bobby Flay's restaurant to get revenge on his wife after she walks out on a couples therapy session.

5. Motherf*cker
Vince has an interview with Vanity Fair, with an end result even he wasn't expecting. Ari's personal and professional lives collide, and now faces a truth he's been trying to avoid for months. Taking a meeting with Melinda Clarke forces Eric to admit he's not over Sloan, but Melinda wanted more from Eric than just being his client. Drama tries to get Andrew Dice Clay back on his show, and one of them now agrees with the other's point of view.

6. The Big Bang
During his Vanity Fair photo shoot, Vince reads the article for his interview, and sets out to right a perceived wrong. Turtle starts to bring his favorite restaurant to Hollywood, and even though he gives the owners a first-class treatment, they have other ideas. Eric gets an expensive gift from Melinda, as well as news about one of his other new clients. Drama faces pressure from Billy, Phil, and Andrew Dice Clay over his going on strike. Ari also faces pressure regarding his divorce, then confronts his wife - whose name is revealed - over the fact that he's never hidden his true nature from her.

7. Second to Last
Turtle turns to his investors for more money when his new business partners eye an expensive property. Meanwhile, Eric and Melinda crash Sloan's date; the miner movie gets personal for Ari; and Vince woos Sophia.

8. The End
In the series finale, Vince takes a surprising step after a first date with Sophia; a therapy session yields mixed results for Ari and Mrs. Ari; and Vince, Drama and Turtle urge Sloan to work things out with Eric.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings

Reply 2464#2464 codebreaker's post

That is season 8 guide to Entourage and 5 - 7 are on page 108

Reply 2461#2461 waterlilybarb's post

Other than the new shows that are still running i have posted everything that i can and the episode guides that are left are all in locked threads and will have to be posted by a moderator

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-29-2011 17:53 ]

Here is a replacement banner for The Pillars Of The Earth that has disappeared

Reply 2465#2465 codebreaker's post

I'll fix it tonight.  Just eating supper now.  I can't believe I've been that out of it, but thanks for being understanding and so helpful,  I'll fix the banner for The Pillars of the Earth too.  Feel free to keep reminding if I forget to post things.  Not feeling too bad today, but obviously still a bit out of it.

Reply 2467#2467 codebreaker's post

I have now completely updated & fixed Entourage.  I cannot find the Pillars of the Earth to save my life.  Could you post a link if it's already in the drama forum (or whichever one it's in)?  If it' hasn't been posted yet, could you please tell me which post/s to find it?  My brain is completely fried & it's after midnight here.  Thanks again.

Reply 2469#2469 waterlilybarb's post

Reply 2470#2470 codebreaker's post

Thank you!  I've fixed the banners now.  I don't know why I couldn't find it.  I looked in the cancelled shows and read the whole list.  I must be more out of it than I thought. lol  

Season 4

Episode 1: There's Only One Way to Try a Case
Two years have passed since Patty and Ellen last worked together. Ellen reconnects with her high school friend, Chris Sanchez, who has recently returned from a stint at High Star, a private contractor in the Middle East. Unable to get assistance from the corporation or the government, Ellen decides to look into his case. Both her new boss and Patty warn Ellen about building a case against High Star Security Corp.

Episode 2: I've Done Way Too Much for This Girl
Ellen presents the High Star case to senior partners at Nye, Everett and Polk. After the gas explosion, Chris's paranoia heightens as he believes he's being targeted. Patty counsels Ellen on her case. Erickson and Boorman scheme to make the lawsuit go away.

Episode 3: I'd Prefer My Old Office
After taking Chris' deposition, Ellen discovers Chris's secret: he used to hunt down terror suspects. Chris and Anthony, now back in Afghanistan, start interrogating and searching for the mullah who ordered the hit on him. Patty goes with Victor to Boston to look for Michael. She also meets with Erickson, who proposes a settlement.

Episode 4: Next One's on Me, Blondie
Ellen is visited by Nasim Marwat, the son of Chris Sanchez' Afghan contact, who gives her Chris's skull medallion. Patty reaches out to her former mentor, William Herndon, to help get government info on the "Double-Dees" inscription on the medallion. Herndon, now a raging alcoholic, warns Ellen about tangling with High Star.

Episode 5: We'll Just Have to Find Another Way to Cut the Balls Off of This Thing
Ellen and Patty move Nasim to a safer place as they gather evidence against High Star; Boorman frames Nasim for an attempted bombing to prevent his deposition; Erickson struggles to maintain his CIA contact.

Episode 6: Add That Little Hopper to Your Stew
Now that Nasim is labeled as a terrorist, he loses his credibility as a witness. Erickson buys land to build a private army. Ellen enlists journalist Dean Gulickson to track down Chris in Afghanistan. Michael comes to see Patty and demands to meet Catherine.

Episode 7: I'm Worried About My Dog
Patty uses her drug-company case to gain information on High Star; and a journalist tries to embed with High Star mercenaries in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Michael Hewes seeks out his daughter, Catherine.

Episode 8: The War Will Go On Forever
Patty and Ellen depose Erickson. Erickson confronts Boorman about the most recent mission.

Episode 9: There's A Whole Slew of Ladies
Boorman tries to align himself with Patty. Meanwhile, Chris' life remains in jeopardy and the case becomes personal for Erickson.

Episode 10: Failure Is Lonely
Ellen is furious with Patty for violating their agreement about the High Star case. And tempers come to a head between Erickson and Boorman—with Chris' life hanging in the balance.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings

Season 1

Episode 1: Happiness
After a failed suicide attempt, Ryan forms a unique connection with his neighbor's dog, Wilfred.

Episode 2: Trust
Ryan betrays Wilfred’s trust to gain favor with Jenna, but his deception yields an unexpected secret about her.

Episode 3: Fear
Ryan finally learns why Wilfred planted his wallet at the scene of the crime when Spencer comes around seeking vengeance.

Episode 4: Acceptance
Ryan's efforts to reconcile with his sister cause Wilfred to have a shocking experience at doggy day care.

Episode 5: Respect
Ryan and Wilfred volunteer at a hospice and discover Wilfred may have a remarkable secret talent.

Episode 6: Conscience
Wilfred persuades Ryan to help him get rid of Jenna’s boyfriend.

Episode 7: Pride
Wilfred's pursuit of a new love interest forces Ryan to swallow his pride - among other things.

Episode 8: Anger
When Wilfred learns that Ryan feels responsible for the death of his beloved childhood dog, he goes to otherworldly lengths to help Ryan learn the truth.

Episode 9: Compassion
Ryan's resentment of his eccentric mother is exacerbated when Wilfred starts treating her like the mum he never had.

Episode 10: Isolation
Wilfred uses Ryan's unhealthy habit of isolating as a means to rid himself of a neighborhood pest.

Episode 11: Doubt
Ryan begins to suspect that his friendship with Wilfred may be self-destructive.

Episode 12: Sacrifice
Wilfred urges Ryan to sacrifice his newfound happiness for a greater good.

Episode 13: Identity
Ryan ignores Wilfred's advice, creating an existential crisis for both of them.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 18:19 ]
Recent Ratings

Season 2

Episode 1. Pregnant
Louie gets a visit from one of his sisters.

Episode 2. Bummer/Blueberries
Louie has two memorable experiences.

Episode 3. Moving
Louie looks for a new home.

Episode 4. Joan
Louie has a rough show in Atlantic City.

Episode 5. Country Drive
Louie takes his kids to visit his great aunt.

Episode 6. Subway / Pamela
Louie rides the subway and hangs out with his friend.

Episode 7. Oh Louie / Tickets
Louie remembers his past career failures and tries to get concert tickets for his daughter.

Episode 8. Come On, God
Louie explores one of his lifelong habits.

Episode 9. Eddie
Louie reunites with an old friend.

Episode 10. Halloween / Ellie
Louie takes his girls trick-or-treating and meets a Hollywood mogul.

Episode 11. Ducklings
Louie has an adventure in Afghanistan.

Episode 12. Niece
Louie's niece visits

Episode 13. Airport / New Jersey
Louie has a pretty bad time in general.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings

If no one has done Rescue Me season 5 guide i can do it

Reply 2475#2475 codebreaker's post

I was going to do it but don't have time at the moment so I'm OK with you doing it.

Here is a replacement banner for Brotherhood that has disappeared

i could also do a season 3 guide and a complete season 2 guide

I can do all six episode guides for Highlander

Season 1

Episode 1: Welcome to Kandahar
It's 2006: Major Rebecca Gordon, a highly-trained trauma surgeon, and Captain Bobby Trang, a brand-new doctor, report for duty at the NATO Role 3 Multinational Medical Unit at Kandahar Airfield. Perched at the edge of the airfield and built out of plywood and canvas held together with duct tape, the temporary building that houses the Role 3 shakes every time a plane takes off.

The hospital's commander, Colonel Xavier Marks, tells the newcomers to expect an experience unlike any they've had before. Rebecca thinks she can handle anything, while Bobby is acutely conscious of his inexperience. They both get off to a rocky start, as Colonel Marks points out Rebecca's mistakes and tries to build Bobby's confidence. But over the next 48 hours, as they deal with rocket attacks, flying shrapnel and wave after wave of injured and wounded U.S. Marines, Canadian soldiers, Afghan civilians and even a Taliban prisoner, they manage to rise to the challenge, even as they grow more and more exhausted. Welcome to Kandahar, indeed.

Episode 2: Enemy Within
Rebecca is nearly run over by a pick-up truck full of Afghan National Army soldiers heading for the hospital. Their leader -- who turns out to be an American Special Forces operative -- carries in one of his men, delirious with a serious infection, one that neither Rebecca nor Bobby have encountered before. When another patient comes down with the same infection, the team realize they're dealing with a highly contagious and resistant bacterial strain, with no idea what it is, where it came from or how to stop it from spreading. Colonel Marks is left with no choice but to quarantine the OR, ICU and the recovery room, so that the Role 3 medics are forced to do surgery in the dining hall. Meanwhile, Rebecca accompanies Pedersen off base to the Women's Clinic, where they find a local in dire need of emergency life-saving surgery.

Episode 3: It's My Party
Rebecca depletes the blood supply while she and Bobby operate on a soldier with severe gunshot wounds, forcing Colonel Marks to call for a walking blood bank. Pedersen questions the soldier's buddies about the circumstances that led to the shooting, but their stories don't add up. Simon rekindles a relationship with an old flame - Jessica Draycott, an attractive photojournalist on assignment. Marks appoints Rebecca as morale officer, whose primary duty is to plan the weekly staff party on the base, and Vans discovers he has a knack for more than just translation.

Episode 4: Wrong Place at Wrong Time
When Simon learns the medevac helicopter has to make a routine supply run, he hitches a ride to the farm he bought from an Afghan family, as it's en route. Plans go awry, though, when the chopper's pilots spot white tracer fire and have to make an unexpected stop to pick up an injured U.S. soldier with multiple shrapnel wounds. Then one of Rebecca's patients -- a Romanian civilian -- suffers a brain hemorrhage and emergency neurosurgery becomes vital to his survival. Since Simon can't get back in time to perform the surgery, he must talk Rebecca through the operation via cell phone from the medevac. Meanwhile Bobby and Pedersen evaluate a high-ranking U.S. Air Force officer experiencing insomnia - the officer has a pending mission that's critical to the Air Force's strategic operations. And there's no time for rest, as Marks deals with an overheating CT scanner, an AWOL surgeon and delivering an unfavorable diagnosis.

Episode 5: Hells Bells
A civilian wedding party is caught up in Taliban crossfire and the Afghan groom and some of the guests are brought in to the Role 3. Pedersen heads to the clinic off base to help the wedding party's female victims, and Rebecca initiates a search to find the bride. Bobby exercises his authority as Captain and attempts to ground a Sergeant intent on postponing medical tests in order to accompany his men on a mission. Bobby impresses Marks on a medical conference call. Rebecca and Bobby participate in Pedersen's group therapy session, leaving Rebecca feeling vulnerable when she over-shares. And Marks receives a worrisome call from home and confides in Pedersen.

Episode 6: Inner Truth
Seven soldiers brought into the Trauma Bays anxiously wait for the arrival of their lucky charm, 19-year old Private Henry Flax. When the Private's entire unit survives their injuries without complications, Marks acknowledges lady luck and miraculously, the new CT scanner arrives. Rebecca tries to fulfill Flax's personal wish by rewriting the protocol for organ donation, and when Nurse Suzy Chao is assigned to help Bobby with his research, she develops a crush on him. Rebecca reveals to Simon that she is jealous of Bobby's recent success and discusses her feelings with Pedersen. Rumors about Simon circulate when he receives an unusual number of calls from England. Meanwhile, an attractive Canadian Forces warrant officer falls hard and fast for Pedersen.

Episode 7: Reckless
Under intense investigation, Rebecca doubts her decision to withhold treatment to a soldier, which may have resulted in his death. Will her brash actions come back to condemn her?

Episode 8: On the Brink
The relationship between the doctors and nurses is strained when Bobby makes a controversial decision to try to save a patient against all odds. Can the team put their conflict behind them, or is this the beginning of a widening rift between the doctors and nurses at the Role 3 hospital?

Episode 9: Shifting Sands
Vans' friend is injured in an explosion, and allegiances are called into question.

Episode 10: Reason to Believe
A chaplain (Camille Sullivan) has a lapse of faith but is ordered to hold a vigil with Simon during a difficult surgery.

Episode 11: Brothers in Arms
Bobby loses his composure during a hockey game between the allied forces; a prank goes awry for Simon; and the investigation into a suicide bomber raises ethical questions for Pedersen.

Episode 12: Triage
Rebecca takes over triage when Col. Marks is injured in an explosion, and the situation leaves Rebecca with a judgment call to make.

Episode 13: Do No Harm
In the first-season finale, the women's clinic is attacked, and Major Samizay, Rebecca, Pedersen, Suzy and Pam find themselves besieged. Later, the Role 3 staff struggles to save the wounded assailant's life.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 18:20 ]
Recent Ratings

If no one has done The Universe season 5 episode guide i can do it

Thread