Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Season 2

Episode 1: Hollywood Make Up
A possible movie deal brings Millie, Stan and Taylor to Hollywood, and Joyce tests homemade skin-care products on Anna and Crystal.

Episode 2: Talking Points
Casting the right reader for a spoken version of the Grumpaloo books pushes Millie to the breaking point; Taylor finds a way to convince the Haddison House employees that Joyce is behind his plans to have them fund his purchase of a leather jacket.

Episode 3: Gym Dandy
When Stan recommends that Millie use physical fitness as an outlet for her emotions, she goes the distance, and creates a full gym in her apartment, and makes it open to the public. Taylor's fashion sense comes in question, and he goes too far in the wrong direction to prove Joyce wrong.

Episode 4: Commercial Success
A problematic director sends Taylor and Millie's TV commercial into a tail-spin; Stan turns to Joyce for financial advice for Anna's plant business, but isn't happy when Joyce begins to mentor Anna.

Episode 5: Hypnofish
Stan adds hypnotism to his skills as a life coach, and attempts to use it on Millie, but is unsure whether he succeeded or not. At Anna's suggestion, Joyce adds an aquarium to the office decor, but has difficulty with which fish can play nicely together.

Episode 6: Novel Idea
After the top mystery author at Haddison House casts aspersions on Millie's Grumpaloo books, she decides to fully explore her authorship by writing a novel. Turning to Stan for help with this process, she finds that Anna is a better guide than her life coach. Taylor learns some new lessons in how to be sexy when he has an encounter with an older woman.

Episode 7: Flirt Locker
Upon finding out that her condo unit comes with a storage locker, Millie decides to put it to good use by turning it into a clubhouse. Stan joins the club, but his intentions are less than honest; he intends to infiltrate the club and take it down from within. Joyce and Anna have a job on their hands when they try to stop Taylor from turning a profit from his new scheme of 'touching for tips.'

Episode 8: Sexual Healing
Millie holds a dinner party, but shocks her guests with the menu selection; Joyce and Anna suggest that she cleanse her system, and offer to go through the process with her. Taylor's womanizing gets him into trouble at the office, and he turns to Stan for help; Stan finds that helping Taylor teaches him more about himself than he wanted to know.

Episode 9: Home Swapping
Millie finds that indoor hockey isn't all it's cracked up to be when a wayward puck destroys her ant farm; she bunks with Stan and Anna, causing some marital stress. Joyce needs to replace Crystal, and with Taylor's help, finds the ideal receptionist.

Episode 10: Moving Pictures
Millie causes an uproar once again by insulting a famous pooch at a public event. Anna tries to redecorate on a budget, but finds it's hard to do, as one thing leads to another. Stan has the difficult task of getting Taylor to help discard the old apartment's old furniture without calling in a 'friend favour'.

Episode 11: Car Pool
Lewis makes a come-back into Millie's life and beats her at pool, so Millie takes some lessons in order to once again best Lewis. Joyce leaves the members of her car pool stunned by her driving skills, or lack thereof, and Stan unwillingly becomes involved in the situation.

Episode 12: Welcome Back Potter
Crystal returns to work after having her baby, and immediately begins using Millie to get her work chores done. Stan becomes the hit of a pottery class that he and Anna are taking together, causing Anna to become a green-eyed monster; adding Taylor into the mix only makes things worse.

Episode 13: Wake the Baby
Millie decides that she'll only be truly appreciated after she's gone, and so wants to have her funeral now, so that she can see just how much she'll be missed. Stan tries to assist Crystal and her boyfriend with their new status as parents, but winds up babysitting instead of life coaching.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-26-2011 22:46
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-26-2011 22:46

With lbjedward pulling all the new shows on viptv.net which can not be accessed all my flash links are now blank

Reply 2423#2423 codebreaker's post

When it comes to posting The Ricky Gervais Show, let me know where i should post it

Reply 2443#2443 codebreaker's post

I have been offline since Thursday - not by choice (people are idiots! ), so haven't had a chance to check what's happening.  I have no idea about the shows that got pulled - if they stay gone we'll move them to Site Management in case they return.  As for the Ricky Gervais Show, I'd think it was a comedy (I saw him on a US chat show, pretty sure it sounded humorous), but I'll doublecheck.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2444#2444 waterlilybarb's post

Most of the shows that got pulled are back with the links being the same so hopefully the rest will follow soon

Reply 2445#2445 codebreaker's post

I hope so.  Some of them are not working again.  We'll have to see what's going to happen.  Just checked & The Ricky Gervais Show is animated, so I was mistaken.  I'd say to post it in the animation section.

If magic4u is to busy to finish Rush Season 3 Guide i can do a new one

If no one has done Louie Season 2 Episode Guide i can do it

Reply 2448#2448 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with the seasn 2 guide for Louie.  I've not asked Gary, and I don't want to be presumptuous.

p.s. I'll come back & award more points later.  My head is pounding & I'm getting offline for now.

If no one has done Entourage Season 8 Episode Guide i can do it

I can also do the current seasons of Breaking Bad - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Ugly Americans and New Tricks

Reply 2451#2451 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with those you listed in posts 2450 & 2451.

Season 8 Episode Guide

Episode 1: The Divorce
Larry finds reason to be dissatisfied with his divorce lawyer, angers Marty Funkhouser, and runs afoul of the owner of the Dodgers after helping his daughter attend to an emergency hygiene issue.

Episode 2: The Safe House
Larry suspects a resident at a neighborhood safe house for battered women is just there for the nicer home. Meanwhile, Marty gets Larry and Jeff to join him at the burlesque show of Richard Lewis' girlfriend.

Episode 3: Palestinian Chicken
A Palestinian chicken restaurant is incredibly popular with Larry and his friends despite its open hostility towards Jews and Israel. Meanwhile, Larry's approached to inform people that their habits are agitating by family members too scared to do so.

Episode 4: The Smiley Face
While in personal disarry due to Antoinette's extended absence, Larry dates the hostess of one of his favorite restaurants and squares off over kitchen cabinet space with the head of a production company in his office building.

Episode 5: Vow of Silence
Larry and friends are flummoxed by a friend who's taken a vow of silence. Meanwhile, Larry goes to great lengths to avoid helping at a field day for retarded children, and Susie trusts Larry and Jeff to get some Pinkberry for Oscar's last meal.

Episode 6: The Hero
Larry inadvertantly becomes a minor hero and causes a stir at Susie's dinner party. Meanwhile, Jeff hopes to land Ricky Gervais as a client, but Larry and a restaurant waiter are roadblocks.

Episode 7: The Bi-Sexual
Larry competes with Rosie O'Donnell for the affection of the same woman and discovers not all bows from the Japanese are equal.

Episode 8: Car Periscope
Larry's training routine is interrupted while he and Jeff look at a new investment opportunity.

Episode 9: Mister Softee
Seeing the iconic Mister Softee truck causes Larry to remember a childhood trauma.

Episode 10: Larry vs. Michael J. Fox
Larry accuses his neighbor, Michael J. Fox, of harassment, while Jeff makes a large sacrifice for Susie.

Source

POSTED
Recent Ratings

Season 2 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Wet Hot Demonic Summer
Twayne and Callie must infiltrate a secret Wizard compound where Leonard is training his apprentice. But their complicated strategy involves building a summer camp on a moment's notice, with Mark Lilly as their head counselor.  

Episode 2: Callie and Her Sister
After Callie repeatedly refuses to go through with her arranged marriage to Twayne, her parents temporarily get back together and have a second daughter to take her spot. After Mark and Callie move in together, they are forced to act as substitute parents for Callie's younger, hotter sister, who has evil plans regarding Mark

Episode 3: Ride Me to Hell
The end of his favorite TV series, "Dishonorable Discharge" sends Grimes off the deep end. Mark has to help him get to the bottom of his inexplicable attachment to the show, uncovering a deep seated memory along the way.

Episode 4: G. I. Twayne
Twayne is drafted into the Army of Satan. When Mark is forced to join him, he discovers a plan to end humanity. Special guest star: Rob Riggle as the drill sergeant.

Episode 5: The Ring of Powers
Mark accidentally puts on an engagement ring belonging to Leonard. Special guest star: Todd Barry as a dragon.

Episode 6: Attack of Mark's Clone
Callie creates clones of Mark to win a bowling tournament. But Mark's Clone finds a message in Callie's diary, and decides to get revenge by framing her for murder.

Episode 7: Wail Street
Randall puts Mark's soul up for sale, Grimes pursues his dream of creating a pop music act with a teen sensation.

Episode 8: Little Ship of Horrors
Twayne throws a company party aboard a cruise ship; Randall gets sick from dangerous pollen.

Episode 9: Lilly and the Beast
Callie reveals to Mark that she's been sleeping with other guys. A girlfriend from Marks past returns, with a dark secret.

Episode 10: Mummy Dearest
Randall feels neglected; Grimes mummy returns. Special guest star: Christine Baranski as Grimes' mummy.

Episode 11: Journey to the Center of Twayne
An ant-sized arsonist named Jerry flees Mark's custody, escaping up Twayne's nostril. A miniaturized Leonard, Grimes and Mark must track Jerry through Twayne's body to bring him to justice.

Episode 12: Any Given Workday
With the big company intramural football game around the corner, everyone starts getting nervous about the lineup -- Mark is a wonderful team player, but a terrible actual player. When Randall demonstrates the power of his recently replaced arm, he is given a job at the D.O.I. as the team's ringer.

Episode 13: The Roast of Twayne the Boneraper
In honor of Twayne's 10-year anniversary of running the D.O.I., Callie and the crew throw him a Roast. But when Mark's attempt at edgy humor goes too far, Twayne quits, leaving Mark in charge. Before his first day as boss is up, Mark makes a management mistake so catastrophic that it almost destroys New York City.

Episode 14: Mark Loves Dick
Mark becomes conflicted about his relationship with Callie after she gets a promotion by turning herself into a man. He does his best to be understanding, but their love is soon put to the test when they are asked to embark on a dangerous mission to the fabled underwater city of Atlantis.

Episode 15: The Stalking Dead
When the country's biggest pop star (``Lady Hoo-Ha) turns into a zombie, millions of her devoted fans follow suit; Mark befriends one of the new zombies and Randall is forced to deal with his jealousy issues.

Episode 16: The Dork Knight
After being bitten by a rabid Bat-Boy, Mark becomes a masked crimefighter; Mark wages war against New York's criminals and their catlike leader with the help of his loyal sidekick, Koala Man.

Episode 17: Fools for Love
Mark chooses April Fool's Day to ask Callie to take their relationship to the next level, but his romantic gesture is threatened when Callie's vengeful ex-boyfriend returns to win her back; Leonard tries to redeem a winning lottery ticket.

Source: Wikipedia

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-25-2012 16:17 ]
Recent Ratings

Season 8

Episode 1: Old Fossils
The murder of a palaeontologist at the Natural History Museum in 2001 opens the new series. The team discovers the victim was a respected but outspoken scientist with a knack for rubbing people up the wrong way - and when it comes out he was strongly opposed to the museum's sponsorship deal with a large fuel company, the ex-cops soon have plenty of suspects.

Episode 2: End of the Line
The team reopen the case of an unidentified vagrant who was murdered on a tube train 15 years ago when the victim's son is discovered as a result of a DNA test.

Episode 3: Lost in Translation
DNA tests on charred remains found in 1996 lead the team to Home Office fingerprint analyst Anna King, who was brought to the UK from Albania as a child by her brother, David Celaj. Anna was adopted by a British couple, while David went to work as a police interpreter. His last assignment was to translate for a witness in a murder case against a notorious Albanian criminal.

Episode 4: Setting Out Your Stall
The death of Kathy Green, who ran a popular market stall, may be linked to a current series of drug rapes.

Episode 5: Moving Target
Psychologist Samantha Gerson comes to UCOS to conduct a study of older men in the workplace. She asks the team to investigate the hit-and-run accident that left her brother Darren Gerson with a brain injury and memory loss. Darren was working as a bicycle courier and he believes that he was targeted for a package he was carrying.

Episode 6: Object of Desire
Sandra's old flame DCI Larson, head of the Met's arts and antiques squad, asks the team to reinvestigate the murder of antiques dealer Mal Baxter. His death was originally thought to be the result of a burglary gone wrong, but new evidence suggests Baxter was a police informant who was conducting underhanded deals of his own.

Episode 7: The Gentleman Vanishes
A woman is sent anonymous emails from someone claiming to know what happened to her husband Phillip Mackenna, a prominent scientist working on cold fusion who disappeared while on a train to Paris. As the team investigate, DAC Strickland receives a warning from Whitehall.

Episode 8: Only the Brave
As part of his initiation into a motorbike gang called The Braves, Reece Chapman plans to murder the rival gang member he believes killed his father Eddie, the former leader of The Braves. Desperate to stop Reece, his girlfriend Stephanie Parr turns to UCOS for help in solving Eddie's murder to prove he's targeting the wrong man.

Episode 9: Half Life
The investigation of the murder of Christopher Collins, who was listed on a website as missing by a former employer, meets a dead end until it is revealed that he was in the witness protection programme. Meanwhile, the team wonder what effect the upcoming cuts to the police force will have on UCOS.

Episode 10: Tiger Tiger
The team reopen the case of zookeeper Zac Halsey, originally thought to have been mauled to death by a tiger, when blood evidence discovered in his lodgings suggests he was killed before he was found in the tiger's enclosure.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings

Can i also do the current seasons of Doctor Who

Reply 2456#2456 codebreaker's post

Sure.   I'm so excited - new episode tonight. hehehehe  Can you tell I'm a bit of a giddy geek?

Reply 2457#2457 waterlilybarb's post

That is season 8 guide to New Tricks and 6 & 7 are on page 91

Reply 2458#2458 codebreaker's post

Sorted

Reply 2459#2459 spratt89's post

Nice one thanks

Thread