Thread
Printable Version

New Viptv Site Discussion

Hi everybody, I am one of the members who were tortured by this uppopping sign to replay the show, but as I already said, one cannot expect everything to run smoothly right away.... AND I WAS RIGHT: I have been watching three shows so far WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS I thought I might as well post something POSITIVE to keep everybody's spirits up!!

Reply 22#22 alexgirl's post

I am not trying to win the Nobel Peace Price, but alexgirl, what reaction do you expect, when there is an outcry of reimbursement, handing in membership - and all these other harsh and impatient statements after the new site had only been on for less than 24 hours??? With a laughing smiie involved I can't see a "slap in your face" Let us be patient and give them a chance, after all, loading speeds are almost normal again, several bugs have been fixed - THINK POSITIVE!!

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Oh dear, I wanted to avoid the expression: "a smiing smiie", that is why I wrote "laughing"

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Me foreign - for me laughing means something positivie, too - except you laugh about someone - so sorry!!! no offense meant

Thread