Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well, these trailers and promos made me watch all 5 seasons again...

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

Yes, and I liked the process of Meredith getting to this -she standing there thinking and Derek watching her - great!

Reply 43#43 Teachergirl's post

I honestly share your opinion about Izzie - I am so fed up with her and I would have prefered George to survive... I read that she got time off to work on other projects like moives and so on but she will return.

I got really tired of her with all these hallucinations and the way she tried to find out about her disease via "patient x" - although the idea with the competition for the interns was great  But it was during a rather dark phase of the show with Meredith being suicidal and her mother's death and the near-death-experiences - simply too much

[ Last edited by tycoonworld at 10-28-2009 17:02 ]

Reply 64#64 Teachergirl's post

And I am starting to feel really sorry for Christina - no heart surgeries in sight and Owen doesn't appear to be very supportive... It came as a proper shock how desperate and sad she was when she started to cry - a proper outburst of her emotions

Reply 66#66 Teachergirl's post

You are right - and yet the robotic, inhuman, ambitious Christina was one of my highlights   The way she looked when someone talked about empathy or compassion - simply priceless!!

Reply 90#90 Teachergirl's post

The girlfriend - Beth - was his fiancée. Remember, when they met in SGH when her father had cancer and Owen turned round and practically ran away after he had spotted her? She was an overprotected tender little girl and he had broken up with her by email...

Thread