Thread
Printable Version

TV Show News & Ratings

Reply 149#149 spratt89's post

Yep, we saw them here. They were on the TV and Radio the past few days. They had a special pre screening of the episode yesterday at Children's Hospital in Dublin and Nancy Cartwright and gang met with all of the sick children.

I actually missed the episode. It was on at 7.30pm this evening !! I'll catch it online instead.

"V" Reception

E! Online rated the pilot episode "on a scale of 1 to 10, we give it an 11. V is the best pilot we've seen in, well, forever."  The website Seat42F rated the pilot episode an A+, applauding its cast and effects and naming it one of the best pilots in years. USA Today's Robert Bianco put V on his list of the top ten new shows, stating that the remake is well-made and "quickly establishes its own identity." King Features' entertainment reporter Cindy Elavsky calls V: "the best new show on television, by far. The special effects are feature-film quality; the writing is intelligent and time-relevant; and the acting is first-rate. The first five minutes alone will hook you for the entire season."

Yay, we get it (in Ireland) 2 days after the states!

Source

Scoop: Ricky Gervais Reclaims His Office Job!

Quote:
You know that faceoff between Office managers David Brent and Michael Scott that’s supposedly been in the works for, um, ever? Looks like it’s actually, finally gonna happen!

Sources confirm that Ricky Gervais is poised to reprise his role from the original overseas version of the comedy in an upcoming episode of the U.S. redo. As you’d expect, details are sketchy. But what I’m being told is that Gervais — who not only created the British Office but retains an exec producer title on the American remake — will cross paths (and perhaps swords?) with his Yank counterpart, Steve Carell’s Michael.

You’ll recall that last year Gervais hinted that he might be Dunder-Mifflin-bound this season, then producers denied anything was in the works. (Though the actor-comedian previously wrote an episode of the U.S. Office, this would be his first time appearing on screen.)

The news of Gervais’ guest gig comes just three days after his no-holds-barred stint as host of the Golden Globes drew fire from Hollywood’s thinnest-skinned elite. Thankfully, a backlash to the backlash seems to be kicking in.
Source

Came across this on Spoiler TV and said I'd post it

Good to see falling skies has jumped up again!

Reply 1374#1374 spratt89's post

Lady Ga Ga is a lucky girl

Thread