Thread
Printable Version

New Viptv Site Discussion

Reply 17#17 jerseyjules88's post

Hi Jersey, let me firstly say that Bala is not a moderator here but a contributing forum member. I'm sorry that you are having these problems and it seems to be a common issue across the board. Ibjedward did post this morning that there is a known issue with the US server and they are working on it as we speak. This is why the site is taking so long to load and why some people cannot log in at all. I understand your frustration, but would ask you to bear with us a little longer until we can get the server stable. As for your layout suggestions, please do feel free to send them directly to ibjedward as I'm sure he will welcome your feedback. Shinny

Reply 22#22 alexgirl's post

We really appreciate your patience and I know it's not an ideal situation so I apologise for that on behalf of our admin team. I know they are working on it now as we speak so I expect to see some improvements soon. Shinny

I am closing this thread. Feedback on the new layout should be given in this thread: Poll: Do you like new look and new VOD system?(Updated on May 23)

Thread