Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Updated !!

New Shows Updated !!

Well boys and girls our Admin team are listening to your suggestions. See new shows uploaded:

Drama
Merlin
The Dead Zone

Sci-Fi
Fringe
True Blood

Coming Soon: America's Next Top Model, MythBusters, The Hills, Dirty Jobs and So You Think You Can Dance.

Notice: Star Trek: Enterprise, Fear Itself, Blood+, Back to You and Everybody Hates Chris were moved to VIP shows zone

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-30-2008 19:07 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Yeh me too. I'm glad we got True Blood too because a lot of people wanted this and Merlin. A great update !

Reply 11#11 01torres's post

Done. Missed that the first time, Thanks.

I've also updated about the shows that moved to VIP Bala, although I'd originally left them off on purpose as this is about new shows.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Is this the Royal we? It's done now, lets leave it at that.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Yeh it looks like a great show. The problem is that it's listed under Drama, Horror, Myster, Sci-Fi & Thriller in IMDB and Drama/Sci-Fi in other places. I suppose with it being about unexplained phenomena, Sci-Fi probably fits.

Reply 18#18 01torres's post

Yeh I agree. I suppose it's hard when they label it with different Genres. Unless admin know each of the shows personally, I guess they don't really know for sure.

Reply 20#20 dannixx's post

Yeh, I have to make some time myself to watch this !!

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Lol Bala, we'll have you converted to Reality TV, just you wait and see. Haha. I'd say you'd like The Hills !!

Reply 30#30 hisangel's post

Hi there, we honestly don't really know. It used to be every 2/3 weeks but there was a long hiatus before the last update. Giving a very rough guesstimate, I'd say it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thread