Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

After being behind for the best part of six months I am up to date and I have also watched a couple of seasons from 18 months ago

6x01 The Unforgiven

It's a shame after the suicide attempt that his ex, Carrie is in a coma and I'm not surprised Hank turned down the chance to work with the rocker after the meeting on his plane

6x02 Quitters

Putting Hank's hand down her pants was amusing but jumping him while he was asleep was freaky and I think Faith will be his next conquest,  I'm surprised Karen landed the new job considering she was high

6x03 Dead Rock Stars

Hank getting a blow job from the widow at the funeral was so inappropriate and I cant believe hank stole from the corps but the hologram was bizarre

6x04 Hell Bent for Leather

Marcy's conversation while waxing her VJ was amusing and Charlie getting fired because he's not gay was bound to happen

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Giving a blow job to keep a client would be going too far

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Hasn't it only ever been with women

PS What's happened to his signature one headlight Porsche

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I cant remember

6x05 Rock And A Hard Place

Who would of thought Faith's ex's guitar was with Jorge Garcia who was also the local drug dealer and poor Stu having to wear a cock cage while Marcy tries to get him aroused

6x06 In the Clouds

All aboard airforce 69 was interesting especially what happened when they thought Atticus's plane was about to crash

6x07 The Dope Show

Charlie taking Stuart out for the day had some amusing consequences

6x08 Everybody's a F. Critic

Poor Charlie wetting himself after being tasered in the privates

6x09 Mad Dogs & Englishmen

Jorge Garcia guest staring was a surprise and seeing Karen and Faith together makes you realise how similar they look

6x10 Blind Faith

Faith's mother saying Grace was amusing and how embarrassing running into and old friend who she screwed her boyfriend and Hank's recollection of the blow job from the Nun was a nice reminder of the first episode

6x11 The Abby

Marcy's should of realised going out with Ophelia would leave to trouble but the tazing that leaves them tied up was amusing

6x12 I'll Lay My Monsters Down

Charlie and Marcy making the decision to remarry was novel but with what looked like Hank proposing to Karen I was hopping she would say no but just being a dream was disappointing

Californication Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres April 13, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 Levon

It was so obvious Hank's reunion with Karen on the doorstep was in his head and Levon interviewing Hank as a ruse to get to know his father was sneaky but with the amount of women he's had sex with I'm not surprised

7x02 Julia

Levon still living with his mother was a surprise but you can't blame Hank for asking if he was his son as Julia didn't tell him and what an inappropriate time for Charlie to get an erection

7x03 Like Father Like Son

Karen saying she's baby momma number two was amusing and the fact she's not surprised there haven't been more coming out of the woodwork was great as that's what I was thinking and Levon showing the assistant a dirty video was a bad idea and the actress using Hank's finger was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-30-2014 08:10 ]

Thread