Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

What a way for Cooper to find out that he has a son with Erica but waiting nine years to tell him is a little sad and the horny patient was amusing but when she explained about her husband you could understand why

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jodi's husband, Zach, considering leaving her and taking the baby with him was sad considering she has no control over what's happening and who would of thought fries dipped in strawberry shake would convince Cooper he was his son but Charlotte trying buy her off was terrible

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Michelle, asking Amelia to assistance in her suicide was sad but Michelle taking her own life so soon after Amelia's failed attempt would look suspicious

5x06 If I Hadn't Forgotten…

As soon as Cooper realised his patent's parents had been drugging their son in an effort to control his supposed ADHD he should of done something but sad that the real reason for the drugs was for them to cheat the school system but glad he put them in their place, Charlotte's flash back memories because of her drug problem were sad

5x07 Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough

I enjoyed the coded talk in front of Mason but he hit the nail on the head when they were talking about Amelia and that was an impossible choice between donating their patients organs or saving the life of her healthy unborn baby

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Amelia disappearing on a 12-day drug binge was a surprise and the story about her fathers watch was sad but that was a hard intervention with her attacking them one-by-one

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nice conclusion to Amelia's treatment and I'm glade she offered to help the other girl

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I didn't realise that a threesome had the name poly-amorous triad which is a bit of a mouth full but i suppose being involved in a relationship with two women and a man has a name and i can understand why Cooper was struggling with whether or not to punish Mason after he caught him stealing

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Yes but that was polygamy

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Amelia uncovering what was wrong with Mason's mom, Erica was sad and Charlotte being forced to lie to the guy's was terrible but i had a feeling that Violet would re-consider the offer to go on a date with the young paramedic especial after what Pete said after having a bachelor's night

Reply 52#52 bala's post

No wonder David wanted them to give her an hysterectomy But she should of reported him before wishing him dead because it was self defence but looks like murder

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 04:18 ]

5x13 The Time Has Come

Erica and Mason were lucky when involved in a car accident and Cooper was right when he told her not to drive with Mason in the car but refusing to tell Mason is going to be horrible if she dies before he knows and Pete was out of order after he finds her kissing Scott

Thread