34 12
Thread
Printable Version

New updates and shows to be suspended on RM site

Reply 73#73 babysexylexy's post

3 shows at a time will slow it down, i always do one first and then a second while i watch one

Reply 75#75 babysexylexy's post

Using two web browser will still slow it down because you only have one Internet connection but might let you know if one is faster than the other

Reply 78#78 babysexylexy's post

I have run out of ideas and as i said earlier that my download speed is only 2MB and it takes about twice the length of the video to load

Reply 80#80 babysexylexy's post

I just done a speed which is less than 2MB

Reply 82#82 babysexylexy's post

When the test is finished you have the option to share click on that and then the copy link and then just paste it back here

Reply 85#85 babysexylexy's post

Considering we both use sky the location makes a lot of difference

Reply 88#88 babysexylexy's post

A lot faster

Reply 92#92 KatherineTV's post

If you was on the realplayer site then the flash logo on the top takes you to the other site

Reply 94#94 olia's post

I'm have similar problems with it taking about twice the time to load but if you have read all the post you will know they are working on a new server and there might be some tips to help in the meantime

Reply 104#104 katemac's post

Check post #28 and #102 and then try the free shows until you have it fixed

Reply 112#112 olia's post

Only admin can answer that and he's been on holiday last week and i think he is based in China who celebrate their new year on Monday

Reply 113#113 smbolden's post

PM is private message and it's on the top of the page next to log-out

Reply 116#116 babysexylexy's post

We are preparing new US server with double capacity of current US server. It's estimated that our new server will be available one month later due to huge data transfer. http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3952&extra=page%3D1

Reply 121#121 hsgreenb's post

I live in the UK with only 2-3MB download speed and i only use the EU server with Chrome and the average 40 minute show takes 80 minute's to load but like most of the others i much prefer the realplayer site

34 12
Thread