Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I wonder how many small town like Langford have these type of strange law's about buying American and does that include household electronics but the case of the Chinese family whose daughter was stolen was sad and the little girl saying she remembered them in her own language was nice but the judges ruling was tragic

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Chunhua putting Harry on the spot about the job Adam offered her was amusing and Cassie's closing argument was impressive considering he own experience

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The cashier whispering good for you when being robbed was nice considering what the bank did to her and her home and Adam getting jealous of Ollie taking Chunhua out for coffee which was amusing

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Wow the mercy baby killing being done by the nurse not the mother but how diabolical she set the mother up for the death and being able to get the clown his purple heart was nice

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It's a shame that the Tiger didn't Chase Tommy after he shoot at it when he was duck hunting with Harry and the Gorilla was impressive but watching him in the back of the trailer was sad

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Another poly-amorous relationship is strange but i forgot what show it was in and the quick-witted guy dying of kidney failure wasn't doing himself any favours but overall a bad day in court for both cases

2x13 After The Lovin'

How crazy for Sam to go to work with a nail in his head and Tommy's girlfriend suing him for sex under false pretenses, was amusing especially her nickname and why he call her that, Cassie clients ex-husband threatening her was scary and the way she handled the situation was impressive but backfired with the judge and the booby trap that was left for the husband was great it's just sad who loaded the gun

2x14 Les Horribles

Harry reaching out to Roseanna was a surprise and how ironic that Adam's plea bargain case on drug and prostitution charges that the opposing council used their service and what a shame for the young girl and her problem

2x15 Search and Seize

Harry shooting down the police spy drone was amusing and i am surprised she got her job back but I'm not surprised the women who work downstairs revolted against Chunhua after being fired

2x16 The Lying Game

I was surprised they got their former-client accused of murdering her ex-husband off after lying about who loaded the gun and the way Lisa's sexually-charged antics begin to make Chunhua quite uncomfortable was amusing especially the finger sucking

2x17 The Contest

Cassie and Oliver having to come out about their new found relationship in the hope of helping Harry win the contest was interesting but Harry being played and doubling the bet was crazy but after their catwalk performances I'm not surprised they won and  the high school girl charged for dealing the morning after pill was bizarre

2x18 Breaking Points

I didn't like Phoebe at first but she is growing on me and Harry trying to justify the juror's flight from court was interesting but what Cassie did to Tommy after he asked Oliver about their sex life was amusing especial when Harry said are you coming and the Skype calls were priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-24-2012 14:24 ]

Thread