106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x76 Loren Confronts Chloe

It looks like Phil is hiding at Adriana's place but what is Ellie doing breaking in there and Chloe making a formal statement blaming Eddie after she remember the truth is got to come back and bit her in the ass once Eddie is back and her time line isn't going to add up but you just knew Loren confronting her would make things worse

1x77 Jetsetter

Max's proposal for Chloe to do the right thing was interesting considering it was Nora's idea and with Don's life insurance it's not looking good for Adriana or Phil but the close call at Eddie's place was amusing

1x78 Fresno

I hope Phil can give a description of Ellie or even better if she turned up for some other reason and he can identify her with the help of Nora and Eddie turning up at Chloe's should be interesting

1x79 An Unexpected Guest

It was obvious the unexpected guest would be Loren's dad and Chloe telling Eddie to kick Loren to the curb was childish but I could see her blaming Tyler as he is the only one who knows the truth and would also get him off her back and from poisoning her mind, trust Eddie to almost put Loren of her singing but that was a crazy risk going the club

1x80 The Final Concert

Eddie being able to get in and out of the club without being caught was impressive but they must of been following Loren to their secret place and I hope Phil isn't marrying Adriana for her inheritance, Ellie getting arrested was great and Chloe changing her statement about her fall was a surprise but the more I think about how Tyler tried to convince Chloe Eddie pushed her did he do the same for the death of Eddie's mother and was he driving the car as she was too drunk

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-7-2012 13:59 ]

Reply 203#203 bala's post

Who do you think was driving the car that killed Eddie's mother

106 123456
Thread