98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 12 Sympathy for the Devil

Great episode and story line with William, the death row inmate, asks to donate his organs

Reply 191#191 bala's post

That was funny and they managed to save the boy without the guy on death rows organs

Episode 15 Before and After

This was a good episode i liked the way they figured out how to do the brain surgery

Reply 234#234 bala's post

Yes the elevator scene was great but the family of the old lady that was given a month to live 3 years ago they couldn't wait to go but when see passed away they didn't want to go i could see that happening

Reply 242#242 bala's post

I thought after Izzie practical jokes they would ignore her when she needed help

Reply 256#256 bala's post

Derek wedding gift to Meredith a solo surgery but she looked happy

Reply 256#256 bala's post

Nice speech he borrowed from the girl in the accident for the wedding

Episode 23 & 24

George joining the army is a big shock to everyone and Izzie had the brain surgery but started to suffer short term memory loss but she remembered the argument with Alex but the ending with a double cliff hanger WOW

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great episode full of tears and laughter

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Great episode the tick on the neck was funny

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Wow good episode i liked the orange scrubs but what a time for Izzie to make a mistake with all their jobs on the line

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Great episode we all seen what happened but i liked the way they re-caped to fined out who was responsible for making one simple mistake because see was distracted and as Yang said they were all distracted by one thing or another

6x07 Give Peace a Chance

Great episode what a way to pick your staff but Yang was over confident, but Lexie in a diaper was funny. Derek drawing on the bedroom wall after standing in the OR for ten hours the first attempt and over 20 hours the next day was great and then he get fired

I loved the line wife wife to work wife someone in this hospital is sleeping with our husband

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Great seasonal episode the Sloane situation was funny but Bailey's father was annoying how can any father not be proud of their child becoming a surgeon. The doctors putting their own money to save the little boy and the girl without the heart was emotional

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Lexie didn't wait long before moving on

6x12 I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked

Sloan and Torres spooning was funny but Lexie and Sloan confessing about their one night stand didn't go so well

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Yang having her sex injury treated when the others walked in  was funny and the patient waking up during surgery would be scary

6x14 Valentine's Day Massacre

Bailey getting tongue tied was funny but what a shame for the dish washer and the restaurant owner

6x15 The Time Warp

Unusual re-cap episode but the the fuss the G.R.I.D / A.I.D.S.. patient made and then returning two months later and apologized was annoyingly stupid

98 12345
Thread