58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I will try and watch the pilot tomorrow

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Gwen had a go at Arthur for his bad behaviour

2x04 Lancelot and Guinevere

Good episode after Gwen is mistaken for Morgana, Lancelot has already shown up when Arthur and Merlin come to their rescue

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It looks like Gwen has more feeling for Lancelot

Reply 19#19 bala's post

2x05 Beauty and the Beast - Part 1

More suspense at the end of the episode

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes the rotten food was disgusting

2x06 Beauty and the Beast - Part 2

This episode was so ridiculous that you had to laugh but the next looks good

2x07 The Witchfinder

Good episode with Merlin getting careless with his magic creating a horse out of smoke but Morgana was scared that Aredian would discover her secret. Aredian planted the amulet in Merlin room but Merlin got his own back with the toed

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Arthur being beaten by a girl and then Merlin dropping the rope was funny

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Good episode it was a shame that Merlin couldn't use magic to save the girl but a nice touching scene at the lake

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Merlin leaving the flowers and note for Gwen was funny but an easy mistake to make

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Morgana standing up to Uther was great and Merlin's climes into the future was interesting

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Merlin trying to wake Gaius was funny and releasing the Dragon should lead to a good season final

Reply 49#49 gabsimom's post

Merlin inheriting his fathers powers should be good to see how this progress next season

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm glad Merlin got his own back on Arthur after the cloth and bucket incident and I'm surprised it's taking Gaius so long to realise that Uther problems was supernatural but what a great ending

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The battle with the skeletons was great especially when Arthur stabbed the one and it tilted it head plus the arm chasing Merlin but Morgana vs Merlin throughout this season should be interesting

Reply 8#8 bala's post

What an hilarious episode with the head slapping - farting and Arthur with donkey ears

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gwaine was great saving Arthur twice and the brawl in the tavern and Arthur thinking the bar wench was talking about him was amusing

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I love the way Merlin back chats Arthur and that would of been ironic if Morgana had killed Uther with the dagger he brought her and Uther asking Gaius to use sorcery to save Morgana was a surprise

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Elena was a horrible princess and i thought it was to obvious that she wasn't a princess and Merlin using Gaius so he could get Elena alone was funny

58 123
Thread