92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I love that part as well but i just watch the first 2 episodes of season 2 and he is sill driving his porch with a broken light

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Another season and he is still driving the Porsche with a broken light and trust the cyclist to be going the same place

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Charlie was funny when he tried the rape fantasy on his ex

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Trust Hank to dream about a student

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Charlie getting his own action as well but i thought he was under the desk and not her siting on him

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yes this was great and i loved it when she said that she wasn't wearing any underwear and put her feet on the desk

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was funny but why did he get jealous when the married one was with another guy

3x08 The Apartment

Wow this was funny waking up with 3 woman and adding a couple more but the one sleeped all the was through even the fire didn't wake her

3x10 Dogtown

Hank takes Charlie out on the town steeling the books was corny but that was a close call in the shop after dropping the wine

3x11 Comings & Goings

Hank's luncheon with all the ladies and Marcy discovers Charlie's new tramp stamp after making out in the bathroom was funny

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Wow Becca tells Hank about an intimate coming of age experience she had before her mother and Mia and Paul land Hank in trouble, i don't think his marriage can survive now the truth is out about Mia

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't think she has to press charges if the police find out then they will charge him and Paul will probable tell the police

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just over two weeks to go

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It's just over a year since the last episode

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I will have to re watch the last episode to remind me

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I know i could read what i wrote about it but i think it's better to watch it

Reply 18#18 bala's post

After re watching last years season finale was Hank arrested for the attack on Paul or for the sex with Mia

Californication Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:50 ]

4x01 Exile On Main St.

I better not say too much but this has been a long time coming and being able to catch the new episode early was a bonus

Reply 20#20 bala's post

We were both right me first and then you right at the end

92 12345
Thread