71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I am re watching this and did you notice with the doctor showing the pictures to Chuck that he mentioned the flight Oceanic 815 which is the one from Lost

Episode 19 Chuck versus the Dream Job

Chuck's dad turns out to be Orion now that is what i call a Quantum Leap

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Only 2 more episodes left i hope they don't leave a big cliffhanger

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Yes i must agree one of the best episodes

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Isn't there another episode the following day well according to tvrage there is

http://www.tvrage.com/Chuck/episode_list/

3x01 Chuck vs. the Pink Slip

Chuck's inability to control his new Intersect abilities is a bit over the top i thought new should be better and the 2.0 reference has been used before with Jake 2.0

3x02 Chuck vs. the Three Words

This was a better episode except for the volt routine which was over the top

3x03 Chuck vs. the Angel de la Muerte

Great all round episode but wow what a cliffhanger

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes i am glade i watched this episode before next weeks clip

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

That sounds great i am looking forward to it

3x04 Chuck vs Operation Awesome

Great episode i thought when Awesome and Chuck used Casey as his excuse was funny but then Ellie taking the drink of him at the end was great

3x05 Chuck vs First Class

Good episode with Chuck on his first solo mission in Paris but the mission is on the plane and when he befriends Hannah and flashes on another passenger, the sword fight was funny and Hannah arriving at Buy More should be interesting

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hannah was a let down in this episode but i did like the idea of the glasses and how long will it be before Awesome lets Ellie know what Chuck does

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It looks like Daniel's life is in danger and i wounder who will find out what Chuck is really up to Hannah - Ellie or even Morgan

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Morgan trying to convince Chuck about the secret base was funny but he took it well when he found out the truth

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It's hard to believe Casey is not interested in getting to know his daughter

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Why does Sarah have a problem with Chuck killing when that is what they all do but the show needs some new blood to keep it going. I would like to see Captain Awesome play some more spy roles

Good episode i liked the new twist with Sarah and her first kill being Evelyn Shaw

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I am glad that Chuck's first kill was to save Sarah because of what she thought after his test

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I think we all agree with Beckman it's about time but the synchronized fighting while they were handcuffed was amusing

71 1234
Thread