125 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 16 Ex-Life

Nice follow on from Grey's Anatomy but a strange ending will have to wait to next week to see why the woman was not making any sense

Reply 110#110 bala's post

Didn't she insist he did the operation today when he was tiered after doing the other operation

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wasn't the funeral Pete's first wife

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I re-watched it and Violet was standing next to Pete and the coffin was to big for a baby

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That is some temper that Tammy has got but Violet and the closet was funny

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Good episode i am glade that Pete find out he is the father of Violet's baby and nice work from Sam after the other doctor wouldn't help with the transplant

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Great episode i bet Addison regrets getting in contact with the girls mother when see threatened to take custody and as you said it all worked out at the end

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Good episode Charlotte's speech to Cooper about her being a big woman was funny and Violet's evidence in court was a tough call

Reply 37#37 bala's post

What a way to dump her fiancee and i thought the small jokes at the beginning was funny

This has got to be one of the best story lines that had you on the edge of your seat

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I don't like the new doctor as he said he is not user friendly and delivering the baby early so the father could see her before he died was nice

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Naomi's face when her daughter started to backchat her was priceless and Sam gets her to pack her bag to save her but then returns her telling her he will help her mother hide the body was funny

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Wow Dell is angry at Heather for the accident but then punching Pete for taking Betsey to see her mother, Addison thinking her father was cheating but it turns out it was her mother with another woman that must be the hard thing to come to terms with

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Maya showing Addison she is pregnant how will Naomi take that

3x12 Best Laid Plans

Naomi's response to Maya being pregnant was unexpected

Reply 62#62 bala's post

How could you choose between two eight year old to live or die and as the mother said it would be easier to live with if they did nothing but the one getting sick made the decision easier but how sad to have to choose

Reply 68#68 bala's post

But confessing their love for others was funny

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That was sad about the baby and it was nice to see Naomi at the wedding, i liked the anyway friend speech

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That was a shame about the couple who was allergic to his sperm that was a tough break

Reply 78#78 bala's post

That was tragic for the surrogate and then keeping her alive for the triplets, how can the other couple live with their decision

125 1234567
Thread