29 12
Thread
Printable Version

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Get Away with Murder Premieres on ABC on September 25, 2014

The brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller.

Starring: Viola Davis | Billy Brown | Alfred Enoch | Jack Falahee | Katie Findlay | Aja Naomi King | Matt McGorry | Karla Souza | Charlie Weber | Liza Weil

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About How to Get Away with Murder Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2014 16:32 ]

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Flipping a coin to decide what to do with the body along with three months leading up to that point was an interesting start and Wes Gibbins being the last to put his argument was tough considering they couldn't repeat anyone else

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'm impressed you watched three episodes in the 20 minutes I have got through the second episode

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Just in interest how do you watch if it's not a pc otherwise you could post as you watch

1x02 It’s All Her Fault

The man suspected of killing his wife re-enacting what the prosecution suspected he did to her was a little disturbing as the room had been preserved from the murder

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The soccer mother getting re-arrested in connection with a bombing was a lot different to what she had just got away with and Michaela's fiancé kissing one of her male class mates when they were younger was surprising

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I had a three day down time while I restored my computer back to it's factory shipped condition and as the computer is over seven years old the windows updates were a nightmare especially with the vista blue screen of death which was stopping every update

Reply 20#20 bala's post

First day over a hundred but gave up when service pack 1 wouldn't load as without that nothing else would load so I had to find a stand alone file to install first after rebooting a third time

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Wes getting kicked off Rebecca's case after going to see her made sense as he was too close and the discovery of the hidden cell phone containing a clue in the Lila case was lucky as that got him back on the case

Reply 23#23 bala's post

She must of studied the photo hard to recognise it as her man's

Reply 26#26 bala's post

What a way to turn around the mothers evidence being thrown out after her son shot his abusive policeman father but jury tampering was pushing her luck

29 12
Thread