90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dallas (2012) Premiered on TNT on June 13, 2012

The one and only Dallas is back with more delicious drama. JR, Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to the ranch with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they're joined by the next generation of Ewings, who take ambition and deception to a wicked new level. The battle for power, love and Southfork erupts in the new Dallas on TNT next summer.

The new Dallas stars Josh Henderson, Jesse Metcalfe, Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong, and they will be joined by iconic stars Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray and Larry Hagman as J.R. Ewing.

The explosive rivalry between brothers J.R. Ewing and Bobby Ewing (Duffy) now lives on through another generation, with the future of the family fortune in the hands of the Ewing offspring: cousins John Ross Ewing (Henderson), the son of J.R. and ex-wife Sue Ellen (Gray), and Christopher Ewing (Metcalfe), the adopted son of Bobby.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Dallas (2012) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:50 ]

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I haven't watched this yet but I remember the stink the first time around after Bobby came back in the shower a year after he died and basically made the whole season a dream

1x01 Pilot (AKA Changing of the Guard)

Starting the show with them striking oil was to be expected but Bobby dying of cancer is a little bizarre as he died the first time around and it's nice to see the few original cast are being played be the original actors, JR junior fighting  Bobby over the oil business is like old times

1x02 Hedging Your Bets

I think Elena kissing John Ross at the car has blown their double-cross but he is a chip of the old block

1x03 The Price You Pay

I was wondering if a Barnes would appear so seeing Cliff was a pleasant surprise as another original cast member and with everyone out to screw the Ewing it will be interesting who gets them first, Chris telling Rebecca about Elena was a surprise but the right thing to do

1x04 The Last Hurrah

Tough call saving the foal and not being able to save the horse and what did that guy expect trying to blackmail the Ewing but looking forward to see what Chris does after Rebecca told him about the email

1x05 Truth and Consequences

Christopher trying to use the video against John Ross to turn on his father should be interesting

1x06 The Enemy of My Enemy

Rebecca approaching Bobby and Christopher with the information that she thinks could help them stop John Ross from drilling for oil was nice but you just knew it wouldn't be easy, the smile on Tommy face when Rebecca told him she was pregnant means he now has another angle to get back at them

1x07 Collateral Damage

Were is Bobby & Pamela's name on the old tree, I've seen Bobby & Ann, Jock & Ellie and Chris & Elena and as Pamela was Chris's adopted mother and Marta del Sol scratching John Ross might make him the #1 suspect but who has the video evidence of her murder

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 No Good Deed

Sue Ellen bribing the coroner is bound to come back and bite her in the ass and they should of included Rebecca's so called brother in the police check

90 12345
Thread