44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I loved how she flipped the situation round on the protection racket guy but having to defend him so quickly was amusing and i missed the first time around about his mother dying during child birth of his older brother

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Great result for both case especial considering they both had a up hill battle with the judges but sad that a pensioner had to resort to crime

Reply 11#11 bala's post

How tragic that Jeffrey Rollins served life for a murder he did not commit only to be denied parole no mater what he said but with his persistence he eventually got his parole

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Chunhua getting attacked behind the laundromat was terrible but her assailant getting set free after cutting a deal was disgusting and I'm with Damien in taking justice into his own hands

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The judge was warned that if she didn't let Harry drop the case she would tank the case but i was impressed with her statement to the panel of judges and that was a risky deal Malcolm made

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Malcolm did a great job but Lewis thanking Harry from his hospital bed seemed strange but he was happy to be alive

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Harry trying not to laugh when Tommy told her about saying he charges an arm and a leg to the albino's was amusing and Jenna having her car stolen but is later returned by the thief's sister in the hope they will represent him was interesting

1x08 In The Ghetto

The guy's that almost killed Lewis coming forward as a kidney donor was a nice surprise but how unfortunate the donor match is also the guy they want for the cop killing

Reply 41#41 bala's post

What a strange guy who keeps his wife in their basement to keep her from cheating and what a twist with Adam's first divorce case

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The fact that she played him and won was amusing

1x10 Send In The Clowns

I loved Jenna description to Harry about Adam's new case and  Harry winning her case with all the evidence stacked against her was lucky

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The DA having mental breakdown was funny and Adam break up with Chunhua was quit nice and gentle but Rachel looked like she was struggling to walk away

Reply 56#56 bala's post

tvrage says 13 episodes were ordered but no date for the last one

Reply 54#54 bala's post

The way Adam found out about Rachel's engagement was amusing and Josh's behavior in court is getting a little repetitious but Jenna and Malcolm's relationship is crazy but her explanation was interesting

2x01 Hosanna Roseanna

Now that's what i call a great ending but the way they pushed her face into the door was over the top

2x02 There Will Be Blood

Roseanna blaming the cops for her not having an orgasm for eight weeks was disturbing and it looks like this case is going to drag out for a while so the personal battle between them is going to be great

2x03 Sins of the Father

That was a bad move by Ollie to cross examine the suspect and the daughter not telling Harry about her mothers divorce didn't help but what Remmick did was incredibly stupid and what a twist that daddy's little girl played them all

2x04 Queen Of Snark

How the cyberbully knew she was gay before everyone else was interesting but Harry's closing argument was great and Tommy accepting a life insurance policy as payment did seam a little callus, Jenna's goodbye was very emotional

Reply 24#24 bala's post

They all looked shocked at the 5 guilty counts but five older men is over the top

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Who would of thought Tommy had a heart by offering to pay for the nursing care himself not knowing she was playing them all about the reason for the divorce which was because of the crude jokes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-7-2011 07:43 ]

44 123
Thread