67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1 Pilot

Good episode with the top 3 girls giving Emily the new girl a hard time but Lauren and her father spoil it for everyone

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I downloaded this last night and watched this morning while i downloaded the rest of today's shows and this has got potential to be great
PS i found a AVI this morning if you are interested

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The girls scaring the boys away in the petrol station was good

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Will Lauren and Carter admite what they have done

Make It or Break It 1x05 Like Mother, Like Daughter, Like Supermodel

Good episode except for Lauren trying to spoil the fashion show for Emily and steal Carter from Kaylie but what a come back from Emily in just the jacket

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It does seem that they are now more interested in showing all there personal dramas

Episode 6 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

This was a good episode to show use the girl at there best but it looks like Emily's show off move may have cost her a place at nationals

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes most of them are getting distracted with boyfriends or fathers new girlfriend and as you said drugs for her back

Make It or Break It 1x07 Run, Emily, Run

Lauren stealing Kaylie necklace was mean but the coach was hard on Emily even after the great performance i did like the training in the park

Make It or Break It 1x08 All's Fair in Love, War and Gymnastics

Still dealing with her back pain, Payson decides to take a fellow gymnast up on his offer for some anti-inflammatory medicine behind her Mom's back. Lauren decided to make her final move to break up Carter and Kaylie for good, with explosive results.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It will probably be this afternoon

Make It or Break It 1x09 Where's Kaylie

Great episode when Carter comes clean about his infidelity and Kaylie disappears the night before leaving for Nationals. That was nice of Summer to track down Lauren's mother considering her behaviour and it looks like all the secrets are now out in the open. Emily carving her name into the tree stump and being nominated as team captain she is now one of the team

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Yes looks like it according to the TV listing only ten episode were ordered

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Yes and me but i am disappointed it has only ten episodes

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thought it would be like the first season of The Secret Life of the American Teenager with a mid season break and finish off next year

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Great episode it was hard to believe that Chloe would leave Brian at home alone but Damon picking him up in the coach was great. That was tragic for Payson and Emily managed to pull it together on the biggest stage of her life

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That is a good point it was nicely finished off but is this a season final or a mid-season final like The Secret Life of the American Teenager last year

1x11 The Eleventh Hour

It's been a while but nice returning episode Payson tries to come to terms with her injury but turning up at the Rock was great

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Emily was shocked when she found out how Marty discovered her and a nice speech from Payson to get the girls into the photo shoot

1x13 California Girls

Good episode when Lauren turning up to the red carpet event was funny

67 1234
Thread