Thread
Printable Version

New Viptv Site Discussion

well, the top 3 problems of the old site have all been made worse. So my 1st impression of the new site "FAIL". #3:show category fail. The old site had comedies in the drama section, dramas in the action section, and so on. I guess they technically fixed this problem, no more categories. #2: site speed fail. For a pay site, you would think you would be able to upgrade your equipment as your customer base grows. This new site reminds me of trying to look at websites using a 12k dialup modem on my moms computer 15 years ago. #1: viewing history fail. It used to drive me nuts that you couldnt sort the viewing history by show (as charming as it is digging through pages of history to find the last episode of a show you watched 7 months ago only to find your history has been deleted). The new history doesnt even have em sorted by date. IDK, maybe random is good? Aside from my top 3 fails, the new site looks good, all black and shiny. You just need to get microsoft to change thier page load error and network timeout pages to your new black shiny theme and you'll be all good.

Thread