23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 2423#2423 imarielle626's post

One of the first words I learned that has a different meaning in the UK versus the US is fanny
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 2460#2460 themegababe's post

I have 9 more days until the hubby deploys so things have been weird around here, to say the least. He leaves on the 9th. He will be spending around 3 months in various training courses before getting to Afghanistan in February. Unfortunately we won't be able to see him during the transition time so when he leaves on the 9th, I won't see him for 9 months.

My son goes on a week long school trip on the 10th, so I am not sure how I will be dealing with the empty house. On the 20th, my son and I will be in the states until December 1st. My mother-in-law and aunt-in-law will be coming to visit for 1 1/2 weeks at the beginning of December. At least all of that will keep me pretty busy until mid-December. I am not looking forward to the Christmas holidays much this year, but at least my son will be with me rather than at his dads (we alternate holidays). I am thinking we will get a small tree and put up a few decorations, but nothing elaborate.

Um yea so thats my stream of consciousness thinking for today- tune in tomorrow when I discuss dinner menus for the next 3 months
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 2474#2474 bala's post

We should know the results in the very early morning of the 5th (thats Eastern time). Basically by the time I wake up on the 5th, we should pretty much know who won unless there is a "Florida fiasco" again.
E. E. Cummings

23 12
Thread