Thread
Printable Version

New Viptv Site Discussion

apple user and new look

hi guys, absolutely loooooooooooooooove the new look! specially that now the episodes have names. The design is gorgeous! Congratulations!! unfortunately I am one of the mac users that have their browsers crashed everytime i trie to watch something. i really hope it is a fixable problem, because i would hate (better: it would crash my addicted heart) to not be able to use the site anymore. as a lot of the other users i've tried different browsers with the same results. the same thing happens with movieonlie.cc. i cannot watch any movies there from my mac. (mine is a new intel mac and it still doesnt work) hope it all gets fixed soon. again L O V E the new look!! (complement) and i have to agree with suburbonite08 about the viewing history. that also drives me crazy. it would make a lot more sensce if we could sort the viewing out by the shows. [ Last edited by alexgirl at 5-22-2009 11:01 ]

I am sorry but I have to say something, because the situation jerseyjules88 is in is almost the same as mine. I also just bough 30 US on points and was only able to use a few of them (I dont even know how much money I have spend in this site for the last 2 years). I am willing to stick around and wait to see if you guys will be able to fix this for us, but so far the answers have been really vague. I get some of the critic with the new site, but again I will be patient for a while and see if suggestions will be implemented. I agree with jerseyjules88 that for us VIP users, the service is a payed one (even if you called it a donation for legal pusposes) and we should be your main concern, to be honest. Bala, your answer to me was very offensive as if you guys didn`t care at all if you lose a paying member. I know that on forums things can get missinterpreted, but the smiley faces for me in this case were a slap in the face. Like "go ahead, just ask the admin for your points back and we are glad you are going". In a friendly enviroment that is this site, I would hope for more understanding also from your side for those of us who are frustrated with the changes.

Thread