Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have to say I liked the episode in general, but GA has yet to win its spark again. I will keep in watching, specially since Addison is coming back next week (yey!) but its hasnt been one of my favorite series for a while now.

I am sorry, but I have to disagree, I really dont like Rose. I also think that it is time Meredith gets over her issues and gets in a relationship that has a chance of working (doesnt necessarily have to be with Derek).

I really like Lexie! And what she did for George was adorable!! And Izzie was also really funny. The Hahn/Cristina situation could last a little longer for me, because I find Cristina to be to obnoxious so its nice for her to be on the other side for a little.

And the soundtrack always amazing!

[ Last edited by alexgirl at 4-26-2008 11:38 ]

Reply 7#7 studiojek's post

Love the idea of Callie hitting on Hahn! That would be a crazy twist!!
And I totally agree with you, Studio. Hello? Callie is living with Cristina in her appartment and is the one that has to go to her room? I was mad... And I am not even a Cristina fan.

On Izzie I thought it was funny! Just because I think she is also still trying to find which area in surgery interests her more. I thought it was great the way she was cheering for the guy to be really sick and having to deal with the patient at the same time. It was funny (but far from "my favorite").

Seems like old Grey is finally back! I also loved the third one!

I think for the first time in a while I am really looking forward to watching an episode of GA!
Yey!!

Thread