27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

I liked this episode.  nice to see nicole richie doing something and looking healthy at it.  Big Mike was an added plus.  My question is why didn't the games show up??  hmm

I enjoyed the ending with the ring and chuck. Them deciding it's okay to share a toothbrush. haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Okay what did I miss??  Where is this general from and how is Awesome involved??

"good job Marble me!!"

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-12-2010 09:27 ]

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The alternative is quirky missions with no sub-anything.  Sillyness at the buy-more or Awesome/ellie ness.  I think it's a compromise.  The other plots just won't hold as long as the charah (<--get it) or shuck (<-- i'm brilliant) ness of the show.  It takes longer for us to be fed up with them.

They need to focus on the "frost" part of the drama, and give ellie more chances to find out.  I thought the buy more CIA thing was going to be a bit bigger in the plot too!....hmmm

Reply 30#30 sanggye's post

I'm glad morgan had the opportunity to be the hero.  YAY!!!

That was the *ugliest* dress that Sarah was wearing at the end.  yuk

LOVED the mysterious phone call at the end...ooohhhh.   

Casey has friends.  He just needs to remember that they exists.  "you break her heart, I break your.....everything."  Classic.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

one can understand your "miss".   it's a shame you didn't see the ugliness of it though....

GIRLS:  anyone else notice the ugliness??

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-26-2010 03:01  
Well Chuck is never going forgive Sarah
IDK he may very well forgive her after the fact.  He didn't seem so mad as much as just sad and upset to tell Ellie.  I feel for ellie.  That news at the end really gave her a shock.  Can you imagine. Both parents...Bless her heart.  She keeps losing...

The dress was bad.  I'm glad you guys noticed,

Is Sarah Lancaster actually pregenant??

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Bala, I don't think she did.  I think she gave him information but he's in such an emotional crisis that his mind needs time to process it all.

I liked that Ellie and her mom got to talk.  Glad to see more of her in the episode.  The car is going to be interesting.  A bond mobile?  or Maybe Knight Rider's KITT.  hmmmm

LIked that Grimes got to play soldier.  Things are progressing.  This was a slow episode until the end.  Then it picked up.  

The fight was fun.  did they "actually" make up though.  Talking during the fight wasn't much so did they work out their problems totally?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Bala, how can you know that??  All we saw was Blue lights in the car...

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I enjoyed that Sarah went all Commando on a whole country.  She's awesome and casey/morgan sticking up for her.  Good job!

Reply 69#69 sanggye's post

I thought it was a good episode, but honestly did Sarah have to leave and how long is she going to be gone.  

I'm thinking the "proposal" is going to happen on the season finale.

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I just couldn't get into this episode or the last few honestly.  Chuck just isn't that funny any more.  It's losing my interest and that's a shame....I use to LOVE this show.

I like the VIVIAN angle and I'm really glad they've kept Linda Hamilton's character, but really Ellie needs to know what's going on and Chuck is a blah for not telling her.

Sarah and the prenup was a stupid side line.  :/

Reply 127#127 sanggye's post

Yeah them not finding her was kinda lame.  Lying to General Beckman was NOOOOT a good idea.

The Casey/Alex and ex-wife story line could have used more air time.  I would like to see their conversation develop.  Haven't seen one another in 20 years and it was a 5min convo.  HMMM

Reply 130#130 bala's post

all valid points...but STILL..............

Chuck vs Agent X

Loved the chuck and ellie had "the talk"!!!   Soooooo glad she's finally in the loop.  Although, I doubt she would have understood before the experience with her father's computer.

Loved loved loved the Lady in Sommerset England!  i thought the Casey was gonna kiss her or ask her to marry him or something. D

Now about using the knitting ball to detinate teh gernade.  HAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

VOLKOV!  Nice...:

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Yeah I thought that was very devious of her.  If Vivian were a bit smarter, she would hear the CIA out.  I mean that evil guy confirmed what chuck was saying.  She's just sooo angry.  Such a shame.  Looks like next week they are pulling Alexi in to help with Vivian.....drama!!

Reply 141#141 sanggye's post

I've noticed recently I can Take Chuck or leave it.  Doesn't bring much to the entertainment table for me.

I totally understand your feelings....

Finale

Well chuck you have finally lived up to your own standards.  That was a great season finale.  It had the feel of a series finale so I'm glad they planned for that.

Really looking forward to the group being private and I'm sure....they will figure out something with Grimes.  I mean really, he can't stay the intersect.  Can he??

Reply 145#145 bala's post

No because Grimes is the quarky sidekick who always gets into trouble.   New bad guy.  I will be funny to see him do the intersect.

How much trouble can he get into.  Really?!

Reply 147#147 bala's post

I'm sure at least half of the season will be dedicated to his blunders with the intersect.  Should be amusing.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Oh yeah always with the secrets.  I missed when they got married?  When did that happen.  

This was an okay episode....

27 12
Thread