21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this episode.  It's so fresh and quirky and I love kathy bates!  TAWANDA.  hehehe  I am really looking forward to this.  Even more to her pulling out a gun on the Rat in tonights episode.     That's totally my kinda woman!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!  Couldn't be happier.  BEAMING!!!!!!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

So who exactly is Brittany Snow's character??  I missed the first 5-10 mins.

That guy came up with so many names to call the "pip squeak" lawyer.  Funny.  

wheel of justice

I really like Dameon's sence of justice. It's twisted, but kinda wild west.  Ya know, that guy should have been beaten like the pansy "b" that he is!!  Go dameon!!!

again...really enjoyed show.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

he feels a since of responsiblity and I respect that.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Blow Horn!   That's what I say.....

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I really enjoyed the episode and Great to have Catherine Manheim come in to guest.    Love her.

Nice twist with the ganger that shot a cop and saved a life.  Shame he's going to jail, but he did kill someone.  The ending with all the members looking at Harry and her "posse" was kinda scarey.  You think they'll put a hit out on her??  Hmm I would leave harry alone.  She's got "people".

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I've done the whole 4 year thing and it took me another couple before I felt comfortable enough to see him as "only" a friend and not something else.  It will be a very difficult road for them.  I'm glad Adam broke it off with "C".   

Britney Snow's character needs to grow up.  If everything doen't go her way, she walks out, either slaming a door or something else.  It was humourous at first but quite frankly it's annoying now.  Get over yourself.

I rather thought the guy would get off.  The jury really understood that murder 1 was a bit harsh.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

LOL!!!  AHHHH yes bala, but some times it's apt.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I thought this was a good episode, but a lame season finale!  Still I enjoy the other DA and the Adam/Rachel drama.  Good times.

Oh and Britney Snow's character.....

Premier

WELL DONE!   What a fabulous season premier and even better cliff hanger.

No explination of the office change.  Brittany Snow's character all but not there.  Part of the reason I liked it was the shoe store, but I can adjust.

Jean Smart:  FABULOUS!!!
9 out 10!

2X03

So glad the case is finally done.  I'm not sure if I'm really liking this season so much.  I rather liked the quarky stuff from last season, so this is kinda "private practice-sy"  

Technicallity.  Saw that coming.  The "lover" was NOT what i expected.     And the Daughter, WOW  she's a little bit psycho.

Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

I may not be able to make it thru the whole season but I'm gonna try.  I understand bailing tho.

queen of snark

"bug.  Mother bug"  HAHAHA  that was great.  Loved it.

I'm so glad they spoke a bit about malcolm if only just a brief second.  And Jenna got to say goodbye.  Nice.

The cyber bullying was interesting.  The quesiton I had, how did the bloggest figure out the girl was gay?  NO ONE else knew...  hmmm

Reply 19#19 bala's post

So it was suspicion.  The blog just made it public.  An actual fact.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yeah I really thought the priest did it too.  He wasn't odd, he was creepy!  Yuk.  Poor kid had been so brainwashed he didn't think Yale, stanford or even oxford were likely candidates for him  Kinda sad.

The girl going guilty was sad. Those men gave her all of that.  She didn't ask.  I don't think she was guilty!

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I found it interesting that while we're talking about keeping american products in America, (not importing from China) the other story is a child taken from China and in america, and somehow she stayed in America.  Alot of parallels.  

The argument that on american things should be allowed, I thought the point would be made that everyone in town should only wear american made clothes, and use only american made products.  I liked the apple argument though!  

I bet they will revisit the Gorillia case again in a few episodes.  We're not done with that one yet.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

how is the poor suffering.  He got 70K to feed his family.  Win-Win.   that kid wasn't rich, he was just good at poker.  He used his winnings to buy a kidney.  I can see both sides though.  In this case, it was a win-win I think.

What's up with Harry not coming back til March!!  That's a long time from now....  

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

Any idea why it was cancelled?

21 12
Thread