Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 2470#2470 codebreaker's post

Thank you!  I've fixed the banners now.  I don't know why I couldn't find it.  I looked in the cancelled shows and read the whole list.  I must be more out of it than I thought. lol  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2480#2480 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with Rescue Me, Highlander & The Universe guides.

Reply 2492#2492 codebreaker's post

Feel free to post any that you're able to.  Just let me know which ones you are unable to post.  Thanks again.

Reply 2500#2500 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim, I'll see to that, and I awarded the other 5 points for Wilfred.  Must have been tired when I was doing them.  I updated the Privileged guide & just locked and stuck The Highlander guides for now.  I can't merge them because the about will be at the bottom, so I'll redo it later.

Reply 2504#2504 codebreaker's post

Yes, please go ahead wth Mildred Pierce.  
Thanks for posting the page numbers for the guides needing posted, that helps a lot.  I will try and do them today or tomorrow.

Reply 2509#2509 codebreaker's post

Some of them got moved to Site Management when the switch first happened and haven't been put back yet.  Thanks for the reminder.  I'll check which ones are done, and which need to be done.  I know because I did all 11 seasons of Bleach. and recall seeing some of the others.

For the ones you listed that need an updated episode guide, go ahead with them, aside from The Simpsons, and also, go ahead with South Park. (edit)  I finished that episode guide for season 12, but the following seasons are all yours.

Reply 2519#2519 codebreaker's post

Thanks for those.  I'll post them, and good idea to wait until the seasons are done to do the current seasons.

Reply 2526#2526 codebreaker's post

That is odd.  I've never seen that message either.  I guess we'll have to split up the images.  I'll make sure to grab copies of any you find and we'll figure out how to proceed.  It may be because we've used your images for all the links to the RP & Flash sites that your bandwidth is so high over there.  

I plan to do an audit of this thread (with help from the indefatigable Adam) to ensure everything that needs posting is posted.  I'm going to wait until Bala's ban is up to make it a little easier.  

Thanks so much for all the help Jim.  It really makes a difference.  

Reply 2531#2531 codebreaker's post

I have mine set to private too.  I have different albums, and only 1 or 2 is public, but they don't contain many images.

Reply 2534#2534 codebreaker's post

Can you send it to me too please?  I need to change some of mine, and some shows are harder to find ones for.

Reply 2541#2541 codebreaker's post

Thanks!  Love it!  Gobsmacked is definitely the word I'd use too.  Great banners.

Reply 2543#2543 codebreaker's post

That's great.  I will try to award points today.  Having a very bad day.

Reply 2553#2553 codebreaker's post

For the X-Factor, only an "about" is needed.  I have no problem with you doing all the ones you have listed, including the guides listed in post 2554.

I've been doing the new season guides for the shows I had already been doing, and will try and catch up on those this weekend.  I'm mostly caught up but haven't started this season's Glee guide yet.  I also haven't forgotten that I need to go through Site Management to find the abouts and guides of shows that had been removed.

Reply 2573#2573 codebreaker's post

They look great Jim.  I'm out of points for the day.  I have left a note in Site Management for someone else to finish awarding them, but if they don't get done today, I'll finish tomorrow.  

Reply 2575#2575 codebreaker's post

Have at it.  They're all yours.

Reply 2577#2577 codebreaker's post

I don't see a problem with that, unless Adam mentioned he was going to do any of them (I don't think he did).  I think you've done most of those previous seasons anyway.

Reply 2583#2583 codebreaker's post

Go for your life.

Reply 2588#2588 codebreaker's post

Yes, and thanks Jim.    

Thanks for posting your picks too Adam.   I finally got caught up with the new seasons for the shows I have been taking care of (at least, I think I have).  Still need to add the banners, but those aren't as high on my priority list.  

Reply 2602#2602 codebreaker's post

Sure.  Thanks.

Reply 2605#2605 codebreaker's post

Sure, I have no problem with that.

Thread