Thread
Printable Version

free tv online

I have edited your posts...and I believe we are all being very patient with you. I do not appreciate your threats, it is not needed this is a friendly site. However, we do ask that you not post other tv sties in our forum. It is not that we think anyone is not capable of finding them on their own, it is just simply we feel we have a great product, if you disagree we thank you for your time and donation. We apologize that our service is not what you expect, but we are growing exponentially everyday, and are doing our best to make the changes needed to keep up with demand. It is evident we need to upgrade again to suit the needs of our current users, and we are working on that. We reserve the right to edit any posts, or delete as we see fit. I have not deleted or changed the context of any of your posts simply removed the names of the sites you were comparing us to. I feel that is fair, I am sorry if you do not agree. I ask again that you try to keep your posts in a friendly tone, and stop with the threats, it does not help any of us get our service to you any faster or better. Thank you, Dog P.S Thank you for the compliment in comparing us to such greats as AMAZON.COM [ Last edited by dognxtdoor at 11-14-2008 08:40 ]
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 3#3 hjfrey's post

Let me also correct you. No one is paying for any service here. I am sure you will love what I am about to say but this is true, has been true, and is what this site is about. This was a 100% Free Site, that collected donations when it was founded. The site was and still is tv-video.net The original few hundred of us that supported that site did so, with the low quality that site offers, and its unreliability in the hopes that we could help the site to grow. Which it did, and we started testing our VIP site. This site was created for those generous enough to donate to help support the site. If you look at what is being charged per episode, it is ridiculously cheap. Under 25 cents for a 1 hour program in most instances. This money is to pay for servers, maintenance, etc...all those costs that are to be expected by a site that is now supporting over 200k users. Your "payment" as you call it is still a donation, and the VIP site is still a Thank You to those people who donate. We do our best to help everyone enjoy the quality that we know you all expect, but your threats, are just not needed. I personally am giving my own time (I and all the other mods are not paid!!) to work with you to help you. Instead you come on here to attack us, blame us. As for the solution of off hours, I personally have never suggested that. However, some moderators do recommend to some people who really want to watch a show and are having problems that during non peak hours there is more reliability. What is wrong with that? Every service company has peak times, where it is nearly impossible to offer flawless service, and it is during off hours, that you can get that service. An example is try going to a Restaurant at dinner time, then go an hour before or 2 hours after. You will get more attention and better service during the OFF hours, then during their peak business time. Thank you, Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread