74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 2219#2219 waterlilybarb's post

We will miss you!  The site won't be the same without you.  Have fun!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 2218#2218 imarielle626's post

Your Meez picture is so cute.  I wish Meez had items for the elderly.  I feel funny having my gray haired meez picture wearing a itzy, bitzy, bikini.    I hope you have fun in NYC.  

Reply 2240#2240 silvermage2000's post

Hi Silvermage!  Welcome to the site!  There are so many kind and friendly people here.  I think I am one of the oldest members and I think that it is great the way you go to nursing homes and help out with the elderly.  My father was in a nursing home up until a couple of months ago.   He use to tell me how he looked forward to seeing the volunteers arriving and doing things with him and the other elderly people.  It really made a big difference to the elderly when the volunteers arrived.  I think what you are doing is really great!  It takes a really special person to do what you are doing for them.  

Hi everyone!  How's everyone doing? Great I hope!  I have been keeping busy playing the games.  I am so addicted to them.  My husband says that I love those games more than I love him!    I just wanted to say hi to everyone and to wish all of you a Happy Holiday Season.  

I just stopped in to say hi to everyone.  I hope that you all are doing great.

Reply 2889#2889 waterlilybarb's post

Hi Barb!  I am so glad that you have arrived safely at your new home.  Just take it easy.  You have had a very busy year and you should be exhausted.  

Tiny

Congratulations!!  I love all the pretty little baby pictures.

I just stopped by to say hi to everyone.  So, how is everyone doing?  Great I hope!  I am doing ok.  Just got over a bad cold, but I am feeling a lot better now.  Love ya all!   Granny Penny  

Reply 3063#3063 nye87's post

Hi Jannah!!!   It has been a long time since I have seen you online.   How have you been?  Great I hope!!  

Reply 3301#3301 gabsimom's post

Hi Tiny!  I want to congratulate you on having your baby. It seems like just yesterday that you told us that you were pregnant. That was a fast 9 months.   I hope that mother and baby are doing well.  Having a baby is one of the greatest gifts that God has given us.  I am so happy for you.  

Reply 3318#3318 waterlilybarb's post

Hi Barb!  I started menopause at a very early age.  I was in my late 30's, early 40's when I started.  It was the worst time in my life. I started getting severe migraines and anxiety and panic attacks. I was getting my period every 2 weeks. Some months I wouldn't get it at all.  I was miserable.  The doctor said that my hormones were severely imbalanced. I couldn't live like that, and I didn't want to take the drugs that he wanted to put me on.  So, I went to my herbalist to see if he could help me.  He put me on a herb called Chasteberry.  Another name for it is Vitex.   He said that the herb works with my body  to regulate my hormones naturally..  Barb, it took awhile, maybe 2 to 4 weeks to start working, but once it started working, my migraines and anxiety disappeared.  It also regulated my monthly periods.  I couldn't believe how good I felt.  My herbalist said that all women should take the herb even if you are not in the early stages of menopause.  It helps by relieving menstrual cramps, mood swings and helps regulate your periods.  Before my daughter started taking it , she use to get a lot of cysts on her ovaries.  All  the cyst have disappeared since she been taking it.  A lot of doctors don't believe in herbal remedies but I figured what harm would it do to try it. My daughter and I are glad that we took the chance and took the herb.  The only thing is that I am not sure if you can take the herb if you are on birth control pills. You need to ask a herbalist.  Barb, please try the herb.  It might help you get relief from all those migraines you have. Good Luck!  Love, Granny Penny  

Reply 3327#3327 cshapiro's post

Hi There!  It is always nice to talk to you.    You are right about some of these companies trying to make money on the herbal miracle cures made from herbs.  Some herbs can be very dangerous.  Then there is the herb ,Cannabis ( pot ) that can make you feel real good and make you feel like your in la la land.   Only joking.  I believe in herbal remedies,but only under the supervision of a educated and trained herbalist. Anyone that is thinking about taking herbs should always talk to a herbalist first.  I can remember him telling me once that you can take all the herbs in the world but nothing is going to work unless you take care of your body by eating healthy and exercising.   
     Some of the medicines that are prescribed for an illness, scare the hell out of me after reading the warnings and precautions before taking them.  My husband said that I shouldn't read the warnings, just pop the pill in my mouth.      Any herb or medicine that is prescribed to me, I do research on them. I just want to know what I am putting in my body.  I guess we all have to take a risk by taking these meds, if we want to start feeling better again.
     Have a great day!  Granny Penny  

Hi everyone!

I just stopped by to say hi!   I hope that everyone is doing ok.

Reply 3428#3428 bala's post

Hi Bala!  That is a cute video.  Don't worry, if that cat was being hurt, it would take off.  You can tell that the cat has never been mistreated.  

74 1234
Thread