74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS CALLING ME AN OLD FART, SO WHEN I SAW THIS ON THE WEB I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 1336#1336 waterlilybarb's post

Hi Barb!  I was looking through the different threads and I found the girly's giggle box.  I don't remember ever seeing it before.  I noticed that basically just the moderators are posting.    The moderators do need a thread of there own to chat and relax after a long day of doing all the work you gals do to keep this site up and running smoothly.  All of you do such a great job!   You all are so sweet and understanding. I want to thank everyone for bringing joy and happiness into my life.  I love you all.

Reply 1355#1355 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you barb.  I am sitting here at 4:00 am in the morning with tears in my eyes after reading that beautiful story.  

Reply 1360#1360 shinny's post

I just couldn't sleep.  My father is in a Nursing home and they called me over the weekend and said that he isn't doing too good.  That he doesn't have much time left.  My mom just died 3 years ago and when she died, my dad just gave up. Mom was 90 years old when she died and my dad is 92.   I miss my mom so much.   Thank you Shinny and Studiojek for your concern.   

Reply 1368#1368 themegababe's post

Meg, I want to congratulate you on your upcoming marriage.  I hope that you and your husband have many years of happiness.

Reply 1373#1373 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you Barb for the kind words.   I am going to go to the nursing home this afternoon and see how my dad is doing.  My son said that he would help me go and see him.  I have nerve damage in my back and it is hard for me to get around.

Reply 1375#1375 gypsiegirl66's post

Thank You Gypsy.

I want to thank everyone for their support.  Dad has been so unhappy since mom died, I hated to see him suffering so much.  I know when dad finally passes on that he will be with my mom again and he will be happy.  I'll be OK knowing that dad isn't suffering any more.  So, everyone put a smile on your faces.  Be happy!  Talk about the happy times.   

Reply 1389#1389 studiojek's post

Thank you.    When I went to see him yesterday, it did make me feel better.  He was in his wheelchair talking to the nurses.  His mind is still sharp.  He was a carpenter and a farmer all his life and  the doctors found out that he was exposed to Abestos doing one of his carpenter jobs and it ruin his lungs.

Reply 1396#1396 musicman's post

I want to welcome you to our happy forum!  I am probably one of oldest members here. But no matter young, old. male or female, we are one big happy family.  One of our moderators is having a contest.  It's called the Amazing Race # 2. She had one before and everyone had so much fun. Why don't you check it out and join.

Reply 1400#1400 shinny's post

I thought one of my grand children were playing a joke on me when I heard the music.

Anyone in the mood to dance with ole Granny

Reply 1406#1406 waterlilybarb's post

I had to go and change into my dancing clothes.

I'm ready to dance the night away

Reply 1409#1409 waterlilybarb's post

I noticed that also when I did one of my Meez pictures.   It cuts the dance short.  I thought I did something wrong when it came to saving the picture.  
Everyone looks so cute dancing!  

Reply 1414#1414 studiojek's post

Here's the web site. www.meez.com    You should make a meez of yourself.  It's fun!

Reply 1415#1415 imarielle626's post

My husband and I were pretty active until I had back trouble.  We use to go dancing once in awhile. Do you remember the dance they called the Bump?   We use to have so much fun doing that dance.

Reply 1421#1421 shinny's post

Thanks Shinny!  That's the dance we use to do.  It was a lot of fun!  After having a couple of drinks, we ended up doing dirty dancing.  

Reply 1429#1429 waterlilybarb's post

Hi Pretty lady!  Your outfit is nice!

Reply 1453#1453 casper27's post

Here are some items to help your not so hard ass get better.

Reply 1457#1457 shinny's post

LOL  That's Funny.   My mom was never much at playing jokes on my dad.  But she was always good natured and she always had everyone laughing.  She always loved to tease everyone.

74 1234
Thread