Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i think this season is just as good if not better then the first it always makes you think at the end of season 6 i cryed my eyes out so much this is a really touching tv show

reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

i think henry will accept and predictably they will fall in love but i think teddy will get charged with fraud and lose her job because happy ending's dont always happen in grey's something like that

reply 64#64 studiojek

actually i never thought of a love triangle between lexi,mark and avery its so obvious that avery likes lexi mind you what a lucky lucky girl i wouldnt mind a love triangle like that
always repect peoples opinions

reply 67#67 bala's post

i didnt realise it was going to be 3 weeks oh now and i dont have a baby to play with all the shows are stopping come on,
studiojek do you have a boy or a girl

reply 73#73 bala's post

why bala are you offering to be my baby

reply 76#76 bala's post

ok make up then off the top of your head an episode of greys something orriginal

reply 78#78 bala's post

lol i said original

reply 80#80 bala's post

ok go for it

reply 82#82 studiojek's post

i love children for the past 5 days ive been helping out a friend her nine year old was really sick so i have been looking after her now i think ive got what she has,

by the way bala started a create your own greys show you should join in

omg dr hunt well the actor was a priest in father ted omg

i know what you mean

greys always makes me feel emotional when i watch it does that make me sappy, cally well in the beggining when she was crying i thought something might be up, im glad she is standing her ground with medical barbie and it is good to see yang back but i thought they might have eased her in not just chucked her back into it.

it seems like lately every time i watch this show it gets me in tears, im affraid im a little soppy, but i am so glad they got there baby back that was so nice

yeah i didnt cry in the last episode

it is such a shame they didnt have izzy or george in this episode i know they mentioned them but wouldnt it have been nice, and didnt merdiths mother have Alzheimer's so how was she cured that didnt really make sence, but still good episode

reply 89#89 bala's post

i did but i think they should have had all the originals aswell it would have been so nice to see omaly and izzy although it was alternative the core remained the same   

reply 94#94 bala's post

it kind of seems Katherine heigal is the only one who has made it big and i thought the actor who played omaly had a falling out with the guy who played Burke because he was prejudiced i didnt realise it was more than him burke got sacked over it didnt he. I still really enjoyed it though

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the 2 kids were so cute I LOVE GREYS

reply 107#107 bala's post

yeah you kind of knew something like that was going to happen though, that was cringe worthy

Thread