reply 3595#3595 bala's post

you can't lower what doesn't exsist rotflmao
always repect peoples opinions

reply 3597#3597 bala's post

no i try not too.
its nice chatting to poeple with the same interests as me

reply 3599#3599 bala's post

sexylexy was a nickname but i believe there is another user on here with that, like many other sites, and on another site i use babysexylexy so for me its simple. doesnt really explain mush does it and kind of the same question to you why bala ?

reply 3601#3601 bala's post

lol ok i didnt think many people on here used there real names

reply 3603#3603 bala's post

i haven't a clue sorry

reply 3605#3605 bala's post

oh no no no no no (holding my hands on my head in vain) how can i move on with my life not knowing the answer to one of the most profound questions in all history nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................(starring blankly in the distance) ok im over it

you it was on the tip of my tounge but i was too embarressed to admit that now i have the bare necessities stuck in my head

reply 3611#3611 waterlilybarb's post

ive stil got that song in my head
everytime i see bala's name pop up im going to think of it

reply 3624 and 3625

it sounds like you have tryed a lot of stuff for your migraine how about an indian head massge or does popele touching your head when you have a migraine worse i wish i could help suggest something that  could make you feel better,
aww you have a little girl aww that is so cute if i had a little girl i think i would probabaly dress her up in little outfits little winnie the poo or super girl i see you like super heros

reply 3627#3627 sanggye's post

oh i think you mis understood me, i meant baby grow outfits for the day my mother used to be a child minder and ive grown up around babies since i was 5 i guess i love children and babies they are so inocent and sweet the one liners they come out with children that is, babies make my heart melt especially when they smile or burp and looks like a smile.

reply 3629#3629 studiojek's post

awwwwww how cute is that i think if i was a mum and my little gal started doing that i would just melt

mr cadburys met miss rowntree on a double decker. it was after eight. they got off at quality street. he asked her name. "polo im the one with the whole" she said with a whispa. "im marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. he touched her creme eggs and slipped his hand into her snickers. he fondled her flap jacks and she rubbed his tic tacs. it was a fab moment as she screamed in turkish delight and he shot his chewy centre. but 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch. turns out miss rowntree had been with bertie bassett and he well you know allsaorts.

reply 3632#3632 dognxtdoor's post

which ones dont you know

reply 3634#3634 waterlilybarb's post

i dont know about all hershey chocolates but i have tried kisses and i really didnt like it im not really a dark chocolate type of gal i love milk chocolate and cadburys is my favourites, galaxy is ok and milka is alright as well but cadburys is definately my fav

reply 3637#3637 shinny's post

im not sure i could contol myself where chocolate is concered im such a terrible eater i eat so much junk i have a piece of chocolate everyday and get fairly grumpy if i dont im not deciplined at all

reply 3639#3639 shinny's post

can you eat other types of sweet things like cake and puddings if i became allergic to chocolate i dont know how i would feel

reply 3640#3640 casper's post

huh i can eat 3 of those atleast in 1 go nothing is for boys

Thread